Supporting Maggotdrowning.com

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, it will add on to the end of your current expiry date

so for instance if the expiry date is Nov 30th 2018 and you extended the 12month upgrade then the expiry date will become Nov 30th 2019

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all,

There was a couple of bugs in the recent modification which resulted in all site supporters receiving a reminder email/private message regardless of the date of expiry of their current site support - these have now been fixed and everything is working as intended now (y)

Pimmy C

Site Supporter
I think this is the deal of the century. Being able to quickly ask and find out so many details and opinions about our beloved sport(addiction). It’s a magical fountain of knowledge and all for £10. A pleasure.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Several times I've been asked by members "I don't like using Paypal so are there any other options available?"

The answer to that question now is 'Yes' :)

We have partnered with what is one of the World's largest payment providers, Stripe, and can now offer a choice between Paypal and Stripe to make payment with.

Stripe supports 'Apple Pay' as well as just about every Credit and Debit Card available and powers companies such as:

and now Maggotdrowning.com ;)

So, no excuses now :) To become a Site Supporter simply select 'Account Upgrades' within your profile, or click the following link: https://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

Within there you will see the following, simply select your option, and choose a payment method, then click 'Purchase'

Your support is invaluable to us to help towards our running costs and maintain your daily fix of Maggotdrowning.com :upthumb:

Many thanks,

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
For all the information, help and work that goes into the site, plus the help you get off fellow anglers it's the best £10 spent,