Starting to get angry now.

roachy

Agree with your comments except for the " couple of weeks " , don't hold your breath !
That's the best case scenario mate, over here we got the numbers down to almost zero because people listened and actually stayed away from each other. It shows it's possible. Granted our numbers have risen a little now with stupid, selfish people who ran to Europe now returning, some rather hastily just to avoid mandatory 14 day quarantine.
Stay well mate

chris1967

What about night fishing . Suppose that is out of the question too.
Not harming anyone and they can’t see you

Just airing the question. 🍿

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I have noted the official expectation that 80% of the population will get the virus - that's 50 million. Since we're not all being tested nobody will ever know whether that is correct. But that will no doubt be the figure quoted in years to come! Beware statistics - you know what Winston Churchill said...

I have been astonished, however, that only 10% of those people tested to date have been positive. Perhaps the virus does not spread as easily or as quickly as we have been told.

rudd

I am furious.
After advising head baliff to close lakes ( send messages) after I closed car park.
Two members fishing today - parked elsewhere and walked.
Caught by an engineer fitting pump!
Even worse texted one of them and told him lakes closed on tuesday.

they have just received very curt emails 😠

rudd

I am furious.
After advising head baliff to close lakes ( send messages) after I closed car park.
Two members fishing today - parked elsewhere and walked.
Caught by an engineer fitting pump!
Even worse texted one of them and told him lakes closed on tuesday.

they have just received very curt emails 😠
When lakes reopen they will receive a two week ban 😇

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I have no intention of going fishing, I will abide by the governments guidelines of staying in. Having said that I have yet to be
told why fishing on ones own is a risk to others.

I feel as if I am public enemy number one simply for having an opinion that differs. The herd mentality of `get him` he is not
one of us is quite scary. Perhaps the `FFS` `what planet` and `idiot` brigade should make their way to the nearest mirror.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
My daughter is working on taking samples from healthy volunteer lungs this morning. Then they've got samples from covid positive patients in London.. They're going to add Azithromycin to the samples and see if it reduces the viral load.
Tell her to keep up the good work , and our best wishes, it will be brilliant if a breakthrough is made. Is it the JR or a university research, ?