Spotted fin

PAB

Site Supporter
anyone used there method ready tubs of pellets yet from Spotted fin and are they any good?

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Not tried that brand but last year had lots of success with the bait tech sticky method micros. Carp and tench galore.

I am lazy though so will give a tub of these spotted fin a try come the warmer months 👍

Simon R

Site Supporter
I'm aware of the brand but they don't appear to have travelled this far north yet.

I've not heard anybody (except the few anglers who are sponsored by them) raving about them, nor have I heard anybody slagging them off.

Simon

Reactions: PAB

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm aware of the brand but they don't appear to have travelled this far north yet.

I've not heard anybody (except the few anglers who are sponsored by them) raving about them, nor have I heard anybody slagging them off.

Simon
Us poor northerners are always the last to get the goodies Simon. 😆 Me neither. Unless Im going into the wrong tackle shops ? Sensas still seem to be very popular in my area and Willy Worms now do their own which they have named Win Win. Nice gear but, I dont think they sell it through any other tackle shops.

Zerkalo

Have seen it in the Tackle Shop and it caught my eye too, mostly because of the nice packaging. I would try it but I rarely fish the method.

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
Tried a few ready to use pellet, and not found one good one yet. Sooner just do my own.
Will be interested to here what you have to say.

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Have a look at the SoSimple baits page on google or Facebook, their RTG pellets are the original, and best, in method ready pellets.