Spot the Feeder Competition - Win a Custom Seat Box Seat !

Rjays 2

If there is only one prize...why have 4 people picked the same square as me???....Truly baffling

Rigmann

Site Supporter
O 10 o 11 p10 p11
Spot the Feeder Competition, sponsored by Custom Seat Box Seats...

We have an amazing replacement Seat Box Seat to give away to One lucky winner, courtesy of Custom Seat Box Seats

The prize is a replacement seat box seat for your Seatbox, embroidered with the Maggotdrowning.com Logo and your Name; see the amazing examples below:

View attachment 11085
View attachment 11086

(Alternatively if for some strange reason you don't want our logo, you can select your own design of the equivalent number of stitches to the total prize value of £80.00)

There is ONE Feeder hidden in the picture below and all you have to do is select Two squares from the picture below where you think the Feeder might have landed and post your selections below.

And, if you are a Site Supporter you may select Four squares

View attachment 11088

The competition is to run until Midnight Sunday 17th February and the lucky winner's name will be posted on the following Monday.

If more than One winner the names will go into a hat and one will be picked out
If no winners then we'll start again :)

Good Luck (y)
can i ask if they cracked off?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
can i ask if they cracked off?
No lol, it definitely landed in the water :)

My wife picks the square and it is then recorded with a date stamp at the start of the competition.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
No lol, it definitely landed in the water :)

My wife picks the square and it is then recorded with a date stamp at the start of the competition.
Is she basing it on your casting ability as I might want to re think my guess and pick the grass behind the peg or the far bank trees lol