Some sick people about

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
Because the culprits will thrive on the publicity....A claim to fame!!!...

I'll bet there are fingerprints on the masking tape because most scum bags are not known for their nouse!!!

c oo ki e

o_O
it's not a new thing that's for sure.
i remember years ago when there was a similar thing with waterslides.
be careful out there!

Chervil

Site Supporter
it's not a new thing that's for sure.
i remember years ago when there was a similar thing with waterslides.
be careful out there!
Had the same thing with razor blades in Victoria Park in East London, I would guess over 30 years ago. In the end they had to remove the slides.
Just seen this on the news as well.
WW2 veteran, 98, dies weeks after robbery

Pigmeal

Did they have a verso wrist tracker how do you get rid of these adverts

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
Had the same thing with razor blades in Victoria Park in East London, I would guess over 30 years ago. In the end they had to remove the slides.
Just seen this on the news as well.
WW2 veteran, 98, dies weeks after robbery
Shows just what this generation is lacking is basic respect doesn't it!?!

We are all gonna be old one day and an easy prime target that we will find ourselves in and the police won't even bother writing it up in triplicate....

Maybe we should have a WW3 after all....and when conscripted the scum will find the real meaning of fear!!!...

c oo ki e

o_O
i know it's a different topic but just what gives our government the right to keep cutting the very services that we, the public pay into which ultimately keep us safe and living our 'normal' lives?
why do we put up with this!?
:mad:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Fishing my local new junction canal earlier this year a barge came and parked at the moorings near Sykehouse bridge. No harm in that as the boat owner was very curtious and went past me ever so steady. It was around an hour later did he get off the barge and approach me. I expected the usual ..... " have you had anything ? ". No, he said .... " would you keep an eye on my barge please ? " I said yes but, why ? He said ..... " I came to it the other day and someone had been in and pushed used hypodermic needles into the seats, cushions and curtains. Weve had to take it all out and renew all the seats and curtains. ". Who does this sort of thing ? Have they got no life to live ? Obviously druggies but, can you imagine if your kids had run on board all excited and jumped onto the seats. It doesnt bare thinking about does it ? Horrible people

c oo ki e

o_O
" I came to it the other day and someone had been in and pushed used hypodermic needles into the seats, cushions and curtains. Weve had to take it all out and renew all the seats and curtains. ". Who does this sort of thing ?
that is unbelievable. wow!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
that is unbelievable. wow!
Yea, he said that druggies sometimes break into boats in winter time when most owners simply park them up until next spring. Apparently its not unusual to find that someone has been living on your boat over the winter. The things these scrotes get up to hey ?

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
I'd like to inform you folks in this post that 'Scalper' and 'Scalpels' are two entirely different things!!!

Just to clear up any confusion you may have!!!...

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
i know it's a different topic but just what gives our government the right to keep cutting the very services that we, the public pay into which ultimately keep us safe and living our 'normal' lives?
why do we put up with this!?
:mad:
Centuries of conditioning Cookie boy!!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got you there, hook line and sinker :p

Re the topic - unbelievable. I hope whoever did it is caught and made to chew the blades

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
Got you there, hook line and sinker :p

Re the topic - unbelievable. I hope whoever did it is caught and made to chew the blades
Scalper and the lads were very naughty in their early days on this rock and we were on first name terms with the local plod!!!

But putting razor blades etc on a kiddies slide would never have ever been an option for us - we had a bit of a conscience in them days and some things just were not done and were not funny!!!

Baiting old folks on mischief night was another thing that we didn't ever do!!!

In fact, a few of the gang actually sorted out the olds gardens for free!!!

Like I have said, "we had a bit of a conscience in them days but the little bast*rds nowadays seem not have one at all!"

Roll on WW3 because Trump and Putin are gagging for a good old-fashioned set too!!!

Which is really annoying because I am considering a trip to Russia next year!!!...:mad: