Some results of my new hobby since having to give up fishing due to ill health :(.All laser engraved onto wood,slate,tile & acrylic

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
And some very nice work there. :upthumb:

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
what are we actualylooking at here can you explain it a bit more please ...........thanks

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I'm surprised you didn't include the kingfisher in that video. That one is brilliant. :D

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
WOW!! just, yeah WOW!!

@James Dunn , you seriously need to take orders mate, that is amazing work!

How much for a maggotdrowning logo with TROGG underneath it on either wood or slate??

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
what are we actualylooking at here can you explain it a bit more please ...........thanks
Hi Fishingmad.What you see there is what I have engraved onto various materials using a laser engraving/cutting machine.I take images and prepare them using editing software then engrave them onto whatever is laserable that I have to hand.Hope this helps.

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
WOW!! just, yeah WOW!!

@James Dunn , you seriously need to take orders mate, that is amazing work!

How much for a maggotdrowning logo with TROGG underneath it on either wood or slate??
Hi Trogg it is just a hobby that I have started though I have sold a few items on request but do not intend to start a business of it.PM please.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
Some nice stuff there, really like the kingfisher and eagle owls and the spitfires