Small, low capacity SD cards.

Philocalist

Having real problems locating any - does anyone know where (in the UK) I can buy 32MB - that's 32MB, NOT 32GB - SD cards for anything like a decent price? Even the likes of Ebay and Amazon are struggling to throw up anything at all that isn't used / pre-owned. :-(

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you can’t find them on Amazon or eBay they probably don’t make them any more.

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
I might have one at home, i'll have a look tomorrow after i get up and let you know.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I think you're going to have problems getting a card that size capacity. I had to take a chance on on a couple of second hand ones at 256MB. Luckily they both work.

muskrat

STAY AT HOME
Site Supporter
OK then I'll ask; Why do you need such small capacity cards?

Somersetlad

I think that SDSC cards are no longer made, as all modern kit will accept SDHC. Any card smaller than 2GB will be SDSC and should work, maybe get a 1GB mini SD card and use an adaptor, otherwise second hand I'm afraid. I'm glad I've got a pile of 2Gb ones as I've got a couple of cameras that won't accept SDHC.

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
Unless there’s a specific reason why the card has to be 32mb, it makes no sense at all to buy a card that small. A 32MB card will be able to store about 10 photos. You can get a 32GB card for only £6 or £7 on Amazon

Philocalist

People asking, its for an old piece of kit that will only accept a card that is a maximum of 32MB - just something I'm messing about with, intended to be potentially disposable, as in, if it ends up at the bottom of a lake, nothin lost :) Got lucky in the end, a local camera shop had a few in a junk bin, still sealed up, complete with Adobe software at just 99p each (y)