Sick

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Wonder if our Own @Pokestar knows of him ?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Good going that. There were a couple of lads who came into our pub a couple of times who play in that poker tournament. One of them won the trip to Las Vegas but didn't do any good over there. There's quite a few pubs in our area who host the qualifiers.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Good going that. There were a couple of lads who came into our pub a couple of times who play in that poker tournament. One of them won the trip to Las Vegas but didn't do any good over there. There's quite a few pubs in our area who host the qualifiers.
Do ya get any Revenue off the Poker Tournament organisers For hosting mate ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Good news from my daughter she just landed a job with a tv post production company, she has been trying to break into the industry for a while.

Proud as punch Dad.
And best of luck to her for the Future (y) I love it when ya hear of kids doing well instead of the little Bstards who blight the news with anarchy.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Thanks @Wise Owl like you I am more chuffed with my daughters achievements than my own. I can honestly say she has never caused us a days trouble or worry. Fingers x'd she hasn't been saving it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
I put my accounts in last week, can ya lend us owt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ha ha ,you know what the tax people proper screwed up , apparently for the last year an 'ex wife of mine ' ( ive never been married ) has been recieving a percentage of my wage ,just happend to notice that my mates tax code was different to mine and i was receiving a few quid less than him a month , so rang the tax people , turned out after many many phone calls and investigations there had been a mistake , the woman on phone said she had worked there 15 years and never ever seen a mistake like it , anyway she said it was due to one digit on my national insurance number , so i finally got my money back tonight and some poor bloke is gonna get a big bill lol happy days for me :)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
ha ha ,you know what the tax people proper screwed up , apparently for the last year an 'ex wife of mine ' ( ive never been married ) has been recieving a percentage of my wage ,just happend to notice that my mates tax code was different to mine and i was receiving a few quid less than him a month , so rang the tax people , turned out after many many phone calls and investigations there had been a mistake , the woman on phone said she had worked there 15 years and never ever seen a mistake like it , anyway she said it was due to one digit on my national insurance number , so i finally got my money back tonight and some poor bloke is gonna get a big bill lol happy days for me :)
Nice one pal, i got a Couple of companies i work with who pay may tax off the price i give so that teks the sting off the final bill (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I love MD's and although have run ins with a few i dont hold Grudges, i might tell someone to go Ball ox one minute i'll be helping em out the next, lifes too short for arguing and im all for fairness i hate favouritism and bullying, i love good news and happy people just how i am.