Shoplifter caught on CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp1886

Just be careful exposing him on an open forum. It may cause him some anxiety...and you could end up in court.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tough schit is all I'll say to that :)

A while back someone who's name was mentioned in an EA press release for licence evasion which subsequently got posted on here got in touch demanding his name be removed from our website as it was showing up in Google results.
I think my response at the time was something akin to - you should have bought a licence :)

CluelessFishing

Site Supporter
Tough schit is all I'll say to that :)

A while back someone who's name was mentioned in an EA press release for licence evasion which subsequently got posted on here got in touch demanding his name be removed from our website as it was showing up in Google results.
I think my response at the time was something akin to - you should have bought a licence :)
Was it actually "**** off" but sounded a bit like "should have bought a licence"?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Just be careful exposing him on an open forum. It may cause him some anxiety...and you could end up in court.
Tough...you sleep with dogs, you end up with fleas.
Although hopefully, your tongue was massively in your cheek when you posted that.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
If a forum member got caught in this way should he/she be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.