SEXIT

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
Thatcher’s dream realised - they’re even eating ‘beef wellington’ Instead of pies!

sly

all the gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
I will put it on my to do list, but you'll have to wait until I get back from Milton Keynes, which could also do with a wall:D
Ta muchly 👍😊😊

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
OI!,can we have a wall round s.yorks please to stop all the undesirables trying to get into god's own county, thanks 😁😁😁
South Yorkshire don’t worry mate we know where and when ya come over the border 👳🏿‍♂️👳🏿‍♂️👳🏿‍♂️

Chervil

Site Supporter
Right back indoors now, my new computer chair has been installed in SEXIT control.

Luckily I had a couple of quid left so I got something for the rest of you.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Alls running to plan Captain, i bent up the Builder merchants for the Blocks, we buy one get one for a backhander. The Immigrants are sailing straight there, (y) and we got em that cheap they can claim working Tax credits :sneaky::sneaky:

rodring

Site Supporter
Instead of a wall how about seismic charges designed to separate the SE from t'Plebland allowing it to drift south towards its spiritual home of Magaluf

Chervil

Site Supporter
Instead of a wall how about seismic charges designed to separate the SE from t'Plebland allowing it to drift south towards its spiritual home of Magaluf
I fed your solution into the computer and it says that, if we do what you suggest, Northern England will submerge and Liverpool will end up looking like this. (other Northern seaside towns are also available)

:unsure: Wise owl get the charges, I've got another job for you.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
The South West needs a wall, to stop the summer invasion of Brummies and Northerners.......

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Can I have the contract for it,I know nothing about wall building but that doesn't stop anyone getting Government contracts i.e. ferries and the like.
I forgot to mention,if I get the contract I reserve the right to be able to put the price up to at least double once I've started,If it's good enough for HS2 it's good enough for me.

rodring

Site Supporter
I forgot to mention,if I get the contract I reserve the right to be able to put the price up to at least double once I've started,If it's good enough for HS2 it's good enough for me.
Got a Polish mate that will do it for half the price cash in hand ..

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Thatcher’s dream realised - they’re even eating ‘beef wellington’ Instead of pies!
Beef wellington could be loosely classed as a pie, it is meat covered in pastry is it not?

If Liverpool was surrounded by a wall the natives would probably steal it.