sad little people

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@stephanie

Just wondering if you would answer a question for an arrogant, bad tempered, shaved headed opinionated a**ehole?.....

Were you born Human?

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
the argument over the gender specific match is thet although women can enter all the qualifiers matchroom and angling trust have created a qualifier that is strictly for females to guarantee that a female is in the main final and not just the ladies match that they run alongside the main event with the top women from the nationals getting a spot in it
I have no problem whatsoever with Stephanie fishing, rather with the fact that one qualifier is set up to guarantee a qualifier based upon sex. It is positive discrimation and is simply wrong.
To prove the point the woman who wins fishes against proper qualifiers in the final, demonstrating she is not unfairly disadvantaged in the first place!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I don't actually know how they got it all I know is I will not be replying to any mails like that again
Steph without sounding untrusting, you put a like on Peters post about bigots but delete a email that slags ya off more than any post on here. Evidence of Cyber Bullying Gone.

stephanie

Yes, but you have already done that by starting the thread. If you didn't want it talked about, why start a thread?
Personally I don't mind how anyone wants to live their life, it's their life after all. In post no 106 you say you want to compete in a competition for women only, so as to ensure a woman qualifies for the final as part of Fisho.
Peter, name calling is not very becomeing of the head moderator, if you feel I have infringed any rules PM me.
the thread was initially about a few mails I got from people not off this site saying I should not compete against genetic females. i stated that the organisers of fishomania created the female qualifier to put a female in the main match in post 106 yes I am entering it.
I would like to state that nobody on this site has called me anything derogatory or name called either

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
One thing i hate is Bullying and the emails can be Checked so id report em Steph.

stephanie

Steph without sounding untrusting, you put a like on Peters post about bigots but delete a email that slags ya off more than any post on here. Evidence of Cyber Bullying Gone.
I put a like on peters post number 105 where he put
"The real question is should she be subject to harassment by bigots to which the answer has to be certainly not."

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
no I was hatched in a lab part jelly tot part pork chop lol
mmmmmmm pork......

er yeah right anyway, so in reality you were born human, which means you belong to the human race so what business is it of anybody else what gender you choose to be.

Just ignore the Victorians they can't help themselves, they are scared of tomorrow and hate the thought that they are not in control and that what they think is of little importance to anyone but themselves.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can I ask a question Stephanie...

I know that you've been quite open on here about your transitioning for which I applaud you.
And as you appreciate we don't judge you or your decision.

However, just supposing you fished the womens' qualifier and won, then went on to fish the Fisho final, and won, could you honestly, hand on heart face the criticism and comments that (lets not kid ourselves) will be poured out on social media, email, the press and not just specific to angling press, etc?
Even to win the womens' qualifier and not the Fisho final will put you up on a pedestal, such is the way of the world at the moment.

Potentially you are opening yourself up to a barrage of unwanted attention and some I can imagine will not be at all pleasant.

stephanie

Can I ask a question Stephanie...

I know that you've been quite open on here about your transitioning for which I applaud you.
And as you appreciate we don't judge you or your decision.

However, just supposing you fished the womens' qualifier and won, then went on to fish the Fisho final, and won, could you honestly, hand on heart face the criticism and comments that (lets not kid ourselves) will be poured out on social media, email, the press and not just specific to angling press, etc?
Even to win the womens' qualifier and not the Fisho final will put you up on a pedestal, such is the way of the world at the moment.

Potentially you are opening yourself up to a barrage of unwanted attention and some I can imagine will not be at all pleasant.
I have asked myself the very same question and I come to the answer yes I would face it I have some very supportive friends that support me in doing this.
and if a bit of online criticism encourages others to take part in a hobby they enjoy it will be worth it

stephanie

I think that is very sad, all I have ever wanted for my kids is to be healthy and happy.
likewise but my family was old school as they call it you know the type men are men and all that I think they where jealous I looked better than their wife's when I went out lol apparently my dad died in 2015 I found out about 9 months later. I will admit when it kicked of I was upset that they disowned me but then I came to realise I wasn't all the things they called me it was just that they where not good enough to be part of my new life

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
If it was a physical challenge like running,swimming,cycling I could vaguely see where they are coming from but those games are full of drugs cheats anyway.
My youngest daughter is called Stephanie :) but years ago some friends had a child born with both sets,not going into detail here but they had to choose which sex they wanted because the split was considered too close for the medical profession to decide, rare but more common than you think.
They chose to have a girl 25 years later she transitioned to Male and I am told this is much rarer than Male to Female.
I have learned a little about the subject as I had a friend called Keith who is now Katy very up front about it and gone the full way and to be honest suits being a Katy more than the previous life without a doubt from me but she has had years of mental anguish over this and all I can add is if you are strong enough to do it because it did not occur to you one night to transition maybe 10 years more like, the sad little comments will be like water off a ducks back compared to what you have already gone through so Good Luck for the future as everybody knows,some will judge but most will consider it none of their business.

stephanie

If it was a physical challenge like running,swimming,cycling I could vaguely see where they are coming from but those games are full of drugs cheats anyway.
My youngest daughter is called Stephanie :) but years ago some friends had a child born with both sets,not going into detail here but they had to choose which sex they wanted because the split was considered too close for the medical profession to decide, rare but more common than you think.
They chose to have a girl 25 years later she transitioned to Male and I am told this is much rarer than Male to Female.
I have learned a little about the subject as I had a friend called Keith who is now Katy very up front about it and gone the full way and to be honest suits being a Katy more than the previous life without a doubt from me but she has had years of mental anguish over this and all I can add is if you are strong enough to do it because it did not occur to you one night to transition maybe 10 years more like, the sad little comments will be like water off a ducks back compared to what you have already gone through so Good Luck for the future as everybody knows,some will judge but most will consider it none of their business.
thank you for your comments but you was a little off with 10 years I spent a lot more than that living a lie to keep my family happy and hating myself now I have no family but I am a happier person in myself

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
thank you for your comments but you was a little off with 10 years I spent a lot more than that living a lie to keep my family happy and hating myself now I have no family but I am a happier person in myself
Never ask or tell a lady her true age is my excuse Katy took nearly 30 years to convince herself what she always knew was real.