sad little people

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi Stephanie / All

Excuse my ignorance here but, in this day and age why have a man, woman, gay, lesbian or anything else match ? Cant it just be one match for all ? Would the ladies not like that ? Or .... Would the men not like that ? Im asking as if I was entering a qualifier or final I wouldnt give a stuff. Youd just be another angler I need to beat. I do tend to simplify things so sorry in advance

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
What we are debating is entering a competition with catagories for men and women.
Not Really as Fisho is open to all, the only real question is should there be a specific qualifier that is restricted only to those of female gender?
As Stephanie is legally recognised as a female she should be allowed to enter and that really should be the end of the matter.

The real question is should she be subject to harassment by bigots to which the answer has to be certainly not.

stephanie

Hi Stephanie / All

Excuse my ignorance here but, in this day and age why have a man, woman, gay, lesbian or anything else match ? Cant it just be one match for all ? Would the ladies not like that ? Or .... Would the men not like that ? Im asking as if I was entering a qualifier or final I wouldnt give a stuff. Youd just be another angler I need to beat. I do tend to simplify things so sorry in advance
the argument over the gender specific match is thet although women can enter all the qualifiers matchroom and angling trust have created a qualifier that is strictly for females to guarantee that a female is in the main final and not just the ladies match that they run alongside the main event with the top women from the nationals getting a spot in it

stephanie

Not Really as Fisho is open to all, the only real question is should there be a specific qualifier that is restricted only to those of female gender?
As Stephanie is legally recognised as a female she should be allowed to enter and that really should be the end of the matter.

The real question is should she be subject to harassment by bigots to which the answer has to be certainly not.
thank you peter

Blanks

Site Supporter
The real question is this is an open forum and any subject raised is open for debate. The OP has started a thread, so is not shy about the subject.

stephanie

The real question is this is an open forum and any subject raised is open for debate. The OP has started a thread, so is not shy about the subject.
yes I started the thread and no I do not shy about my situation but the main thing was not about fisho itself it was as peter pointed out bigots threatening to out me for competing against genetic females as they put it

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
If you wanna fish with a Fairy suit on and a xmas tree up yer arse its ok with me love, as ive said Good luck and if ya want a Port and Lemon in the Showbar giz a shout (y)

stephanie

If you wanna fish with a Fairy suit on and a xmas tree up yer arse its ok with me love, as ive said Good luck and if ya want a Port and Lemon in the Showbar giz a shout (y)
fairy suit I would look like tinkerbell on steroids lol and nothing never mind a tree is going anywere near my arse lol

stephanie

You must know em through the email addresses.
no they sent the first message I will admit I was silly and replied the exchanged a few mails with the usual stuff you see posted by them then the mail I sent was returned as they had closed the email account I am guessing

Blanks

Site Supporter
Yes, but you have already done that by starting the thread. If you didn't want it talked about, why start a thread?
Personally I don't mind how anyone wants to live their life, it's their life after all. In post no 106 you say you want to compete in a competition for women only, so as to ensure a woman qualifies for the final as part of Fisho.
Peter, name calling is not very becomeing of the head moderator, if you feel I have infringed any rules PM me.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Steph how did they get your Email address ? It sounds like someone ya know who's Jealous.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, but you have already done that by starting the thread. If you didn't want it talked about, why start a thread?
Personally I don't mind how anyone wants to live their life, it's their life after all. In post no 106 you say you want to compete in a competition for women only, so as to ensure a woman qualifies for the final as part of Fisho.
Peter, name calling is not very becomeing of the head moderator, if you feel I have infringed any rules PM me.
Blanks, I assume that you feel that I was referring to yourself when I posted "The real question is should she be subject to harassment by bigots to which the answer has to be certainly not." That is not the case however harrasment/bullying is not acceptable anywhere and had I felt that you were acting in such a way your account would already be closed.