Returning after a session

Zerkalo

It goes in the garage and maggots and other bait in the fridge. That's about it. Today I had a load of groundbait left over so I'm going to try to freeze that. Shower, dinner and beer usually take priority when I get back!

matiny2k

This time of year, everything dumped in the shed. Bait back in the bait fridge. Most important thing - dehumidifier on to dry the tackle.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
It was a horrible wet match yesterday at Cefn Mably. Everything soaked and covered in mud and just chucked into the holdall. Got home dumped the gear in the garage with every intention of drying it out and cleaning it today. That is until the phone call from work can l go in for an overtime shift. No problems l will sort it out on Friday.......... no l won't l've got the car windscreen wipers to sort out tomorrow..........if l ever get home that is☹ I will hang my nets out though.

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Everything goes back in its alloted place. Anything broken or needing being remade like the occasional rig goes in my bucket.

6ozDave

New member so Hi all :)
Made a note to myself to remove carp pellets from my carryall. I left some in the garage of new partner who I now live with, forgetting she's rodentophobic...
I'm hoping full conjugal privileges are restored for my birthday in January.

smiffy

I carry it through to the garage. Dump it in the corner,wet or not. Chuck the,still dry, nets on the lawn. Mutter to myself things like “I work all week to draw a f****** cess pit like that”, “I knew I wasn’t going to catch,why did I bother putting the gear in the motor?”
Later on in the week I’ll start getting excited for the next blowout and spend an evening sorting the gear out.

Silver fan 82

A lot of thought goes into the prep before and time involved. But afterwards, are you a dump the gear in and worry about it next prep time or sort out and get it all away tidy type?
I definitely have to sort my gear out when I get home. Clean rods and reels if they get grubby and tidy the tackle box. Im so OCD when it comes to my fishing gear lol!

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
My service training kicks in. Always look after your kit and it will look after you.
Clean, check and repair/ replace as required.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
Throw it all in the box/bag/bucket and sort it out later, quite often the evening before the next match.