Retirement Plan "G"

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Say your an older senior citizen, a Worker, paid in your dues, general joe

but you can no longer take care of youself, lifes turned hard, old age is getting to your body and mind, and the government says there is no nursing home care available to you,

you opt for retirement plan "G", this plan gives anyone 70 years of age or older, a gun and one bullet, with this you are allowed to shoot one useless politician, media baron, banker or captain of industry

this means, after trial and your guilty pleas, you are sent to prison for the rest of your natural life

you will now recieve three meals a day and a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable television, a library, and all the health and social care you need,

new teeth and dental care, no problem, glasses, thats great, prescription drugs, new hearing aid, hip replacement, knees, kidneys, lungs, heart or a sex change, no worries they are all covered

as an added bonus your kids and grandchildren can come and visit you as often as they do now

and who will be paying for all this, the very same government that has just told you that they cannot afford to pay for you to enter a nursing home

plus you will have also rid the world of one useless b*****d

and now, because you are a prisoner, you are no longer liable for any tax on the meager pension you recieve

is this a great country or what

happy retirement xx

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
You've just made me very happy mate, now im looking forward to old age ;)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Speaking as a banker, wouldn't it just save a lot of time and fuss to use the gun and bullet to shoot the senior citizen?

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
I can definitely see the appeal in no freedom,always having to look over your shoulder,sometimes being afraid to sleep,having to hand over your privileges or face the consequences ,potential race threats,bullying and victimisation with the threat of being sexually abused.

Sounds like they have a great life!!!!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
You shoot yer sen Neil i know who i will be shooting and it wont be a single Bullet ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I see it as a alternative to being treated like s**t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dave The Corner Peg 0
angel The Club House 14
Trogg The Club House 9
62tucker The Club House 13
Wise Owl The Club House 4