Reel People Disabled Anglers Club

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Anyone looking for a club specifically for disabled anglers,any kind of physical impairment qualifies,we are a friendly club fishing various commercial venues throughout Norfolk,Cambs and Bedfordshire on a Wednesday,membership is 10 a year and match fees are 6 plus 2 optional pools,we try to fish as many venues as possible where we can drive to our pegs.Why not have a look at our web site.

http://www.reelpeople.co.uk

This years match venues for both the Spring League and the Summer series are now on the web site.

If you don't feel like committing to a membership why not give our secretary a call and come along to one of our matches as a guest member,paying the peg fee but not the 2 pools.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Just a reminder on the above,the dates and venues for our Spring league are on the website and the dates for the Summer series,most of the Summer venues have been arranged and I will post them when they are complete,there are more 'drive to your peg' venues this year.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Matches and dates are now on our website if anyone is interested in joining drop me pm.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Match dates and venues for both the Spring League and the Summer League are now on the web site,of the 12 Summer matches 8 of them,with a possibility of one other are 'drive to the peg' matches

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Anyone looking for a club specifically for disabled anglers,any kind of physical impairment qualifies,we are a friendly club fishing various commercial venues throughout Norfolk,Cambs and Bedfordshire on a Wednesday,membership is £10 a year and match fees are £6 plus £2 optional pools,we try to fish as many venues as possible where we can drive to our pegs.Why not have a look at our web site.

The 2019 match venues are now on the website,all the matches,apart from the first and last are venues where you can park behind your peg,click on the link below for more information,the website has been changed and you have to click on the bright blue box after the website comes up

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It's a shame that it's too far for me to travel, but I wish you and your club every success. (y)

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
You’re in a different part of the country or I’d join in. It sounds great and I wish you every success. :)

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Same as Markywhizz for me sounds like fun - sorry to miss it

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Shame you're not nearer,it's a lovely atmosphere,lots of pi** taking and we're just grateful to be able to get out on the bank enjoying it.All 14 matches are drive to the pegs and park behing most of them.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Sadly I'm a bit restricted in terms of driving. As I have to get back home to connect to my hospital equipment in the afternoons my radius is around 25 miles from home for a max of 5 hours fishing. Luckily there are places like Mote Park in Maidstone (profile pic) within easy reach. I also use Monk Lakes, Orchard Farm, the river Medway, and belong to a local Angling society which has other venues