RCT Riggers barrow platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayinga

Hi guys does anyone own or has anyone seen one of these as i am interested in the build quality,how would you rate their sturdiness and functionality ? Cheers guys[:)]

woolavy

Site Supporter
I have the xl version, it is big and strong enough for me.
I have a daiwa 302sb and can have the footplate out and still have room behind the box.
The different length legs is a help.

But when using it as a barrow, be careful how extended you have the legs, they may catch the floor on inclines.

I have used it a few times and am happy with the build quality.

Clubman

I've got the standard one. Its a solid piece of kit, quite heavy though as its powder coated steel

ayinga

Thanks guys,i have a matchbox seat box with foot platform so will be going for the rigger plus. Appreciate your comments.

BARBELIN

I have the rigger plus and the build quality is superb.The large wheel is great on rough ground. Never used the six legs just four and have had no problems with it. It is quite heavy but you can't have it all.

ayinga

Thanks. I have a barrow platform at the mo which is slightly bigger but it has a smaller wheel which has been re welded back on and the mesh is very springy so i think i will treat myself to the Rigger before i go to Holland in 2 weeks. Thanks again for the replies[:T]

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
heres my two peneth mate get your eyes on e bay n look for the dick clegg barrow platform I also have a matchbox gold which I soley use for canals and rivers but ive acquired some 4ft fox legs for when I go Holland every year ive had it ten years plus and its strong n reliable plus it exstends so if you set it up side ways its big enough for all your gear plus groundbait bucket for thje likes of when you fish the beach in hellevoetsluis[:T]

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dick+clegg+barrow+platform&hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4GGHP_en-GBGB419GB419&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qpEwUr3tFI2g7AaS34DwDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=931&bih=405this one and you get six legs

Last edited:

ayinga

Cheers chubby. You over again this year or have you been. I'm there from 27th sept[:T]

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
no mate not been this year but back over next year up north just for a change of scenery as we have done helevoetsluis a bdozen or more trips[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.