Quiver tips - Daiwa Yank n Bank

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Hi Guys,

Have the 10ft version of this rod, comes with 1, 1.5 and 2oz tips.

Anyone know of any 0.5oz and 3oz tips that would fit? Are tips pretty much a universal fit?

Many thanks :)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The best thing to do would be to contact Daiwa. Not all tips fit any rod, some will be a bit thick and would need sanding, some could be too loose. There is also length to consider.

ae111sr

Site Supporter
According to the Matchman Supplies website Diawa make both 0.5oz and 3oz tips for the 10' Yank & Bank feeder rod. Link here

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Yes Daiwa list both half ounce and 3 ounce quivers as spares for the YNB around £10.

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
According to the Matchman Supplies website Diawa make both 0.5oz and 3oz tips for the 10' Yank & Bank feeder rod. Link here

0.5oz is perfect, but the 3oz has BG in the name? I'm guessing for the power version of the rod, i only have the mini method version.

Matchman supplies only a few miles up the road from me so i'll have to take my rod in there and see if they'll let me see if the 3oz tip fits.

Total

Site Supporter
@rd115 ....'BG' Usually means 'Big Guides' ie bigger bore on the guides for shock leaders etc etc. (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@rd115 ....'BG' Usually means 'Big Guides' ie bigger bore on the guides for shock leaders etc etc. (y)
Exactly that. If you're using a 3oz tip, you're not going to be using fine lines.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Tackle Talk 3
N Tackle Talk 11
P Fishing Talk 8
R Tackle Talk 6
M Fishing Talk 7