Q AND A

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
Hi Anglers,

Hope you are all well and I'm guessing we all have the tidiest tackle sheds around by now if we are stuck in.

I have about 2 or 3 weeks of vids on channel to go but I'm thinking of doing a Q and A vid past these or during the weeks, as much to keep some sort of routine in fishing in my life. Amy normality at this point.

I know a lot of questions can be answered in a second via google or this amazing forum but if you follow blog and have any questions pop them below and will try best answer them

Stay safe all

Danny

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
Not too bad mate hope you are ok, hard mate not an indoor person and think that will.come across when I publish answer in video when seen what been up too

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do you think some people take their choice of tackle and methods of fishing too seriously ? I am talking about the average pleasure angler. The obsession with line thickness, hook size, rod and reel or pole choice can take the fun out of it for me !

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
top questions lads looking forward to getting out in the garden in sun answer them, keep them coming

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
i can answer that one right now, the moment i went a pond full of roach and some wild carp fished all day for wild carp not one, took daughter next day for roach boom 3 carp....hopefully brought a little smile in these times, you too matey

62tucker

Site Supporter
If you fished the same water for pike and caught the same fish every weekend ( and maybe same fish for years ) would you stop fishing it. Especially when you knew there was a PB pike in there that you had seen.
Big quarry. And only 1 place is accessible to fish. Rest is cliff face.
Cheers

Northantslad

'Any indications?
How much pressure do you get from Korum to keep in touch with your followers? Contractually, what is their expectation for numbers of/regularity of articles/features/videos?