Protests.

rudd

Site Supporter
Maybe the BLM money can be donated to help the Africans that I keep having pushed down my throat every time I switch on my TV asking for our RACIST money to help them supply clean toilets and water to their communities.

We all know that not a penny of this money will go to anything such as the above but seeing as BLM you think they would donate to the cause but they will not because they are quite happy for us RACISTS to fund these projects.

Time to rid this Country of the filth that walk our streets especially the ones that preach hatred against our Country and try to kill the people that are there to protect them, they even stand against our ways of life, the time has come to make a stand and get this once Great Country back to being what it was FFS (BRITISH) 😡😡😡 before it becomes to late.
Most money donated to sort out the various crises in Africa (mainly caused by civil wars) over the years has gone into the pocket of Mr Kalashnikov.

Reuben

Site Supporter
Most money donated to sort out the various crises in Africa (mainly caused by civil wars) over the years has gone into the pocket of Mr Kalashnikov.
Absolutely correct. Spent a couple of years in Africa after I left the Army In the late 80’s. Sadly, pretty much a lost cause because of the corruption. I doubt very much that it will change anytime soon either. One thing I can guarantee - black lives don’t matter at all out there....

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well Mingita can walk for her water, The kids who need 2 quid a week can whistle, Oxfam, Can go see Prostitutes But none of em on my money If we are all being Blamed for summat that we dont or havent had any Dealings with and only BLM then let them look after em im Done.

H T B

Site Supporter
Link doesn't work
That’s a pity, have to try some other way.
It’s a cop being asked to provide protection for a protest.
The protest is for .........
Defunding the Police!

62tucker

Site Supporter

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Well Mingita can walk for her water, The kids who need 2 quid a week can whistle, Oxfam, Can go see Prostitutes But none of em on my money If we are all being Blamed for summat that we dont or havent had any Dealings with and only BLM then let them look after em im Done.
Had a kid at school whose surname name was Minchington, his nickname was mingita so made me smile your post.

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Organisations were creaming themselves jumping on the BLM campaign through fear of not being seen to do the right thing, and to be politically correct. What did these people think they were supporting? They can't see the wood for the trees but it doesn't surprise me.
Divide and conquer my arse...

richox12

But people, adults & children, like poor Mingita have nothing to do with and no knowledge of ('..don't or haven't had any dealings with..') BLM, killings in the US, wrongful arrests, riots in UK and elsewhere, etc etc etc. She's just trying to survive and not die.

Reuben

Site Supporter
True. If her own Government hadn’t stolen all the Foreign Aid money donated by other countries to help, however, she’d be a lot better off. Africa’s a bottomless pit for aid & very little gets where it’s needed. Sadly, there’s no sympathy - or donations - from me.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
After the tweets were posted on Sunday, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer told BBC Breakfast it was a "shame" the sentiment behind the Black Lives Matter movement was "getting tangled up with these organisational issues" and said it was "nonsense" for the group to call to "defund the police".

The Black Lives Matter movement has led to global protests against racism and police brutality following the death in the United States of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, while a police officer knelt on his neck.

The Premier League has shown its solidarity, with players' names replaced on the back of their shirts with 'Black Lives Matter' for the first 12 matches of the restarted season, and a Black Lives Matter badge will feature on all shirts for the rest of the campaign.

But while 'Black Lives Matter' has become the slogan behind the protests, Black Lives Matter also exists as a global organisation, founded in 2013, with several goals including to advocate against white supremacy and police violence towards black people.

In its statement, the Premier League said it stood alongside players, club and a wide range of football organisations who had "come together in recent weeks to reject racism and to show support for the message that black lives matter".

Are the Premier League backtracking now? As many have said the message was all wrong and regardless of what they are now trying to say, they were supporting the BLM movement, the same as the rest of the Lemmings jumping on the bandwagon.

richox12

True. If her own Government hadn’t stolen all the Foreign Aid money donated by other countries to help, however, she’d be a lot better off. Africa’s a bottomless pit for aid & very little gets where it’s needed. Sadly, there’s no sympathy - or donations - from me.
I can understand anyone not wanting to make any donations because they don’t know that their money is going to where it should do to help people & causes because they suspect that it’s being syphoned off (as we all suspect – myself included) by gov’ts, militia etc etc etc. But to not have any sympathy for the actual people who really are suffering ? That’s really harsh to say the least. You must have a heart of stone.