Protests.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
It should have been Nipped in the Bud before it got off the Ground, but hey that wouldn't do any good to the ones who want the Divide and hassle that it causes. BLM is a Virus that dont represent proper hard working Black people.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sometime on Saturday, after 2 p.m. a one-year-old boy was shot dead while riding in the car with his mother in Englewood. The boy and his mother had been at the laundromat and were driving back home when a vehicle pulled up next to them and opened fire.

Is this what those who protest in this country forget to tell us?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lost in the adverts on that page.....

I need to understand which black lives matter to Black Lives Matter (BLM). Since the whole BLM movement started, I’ve seen and heard things that make me wonder what the heck they’re talking about.

When you go to the BLM website and look up the What We Believe page, they don’t even mention police on the page. They mention violence by the “state and vigilantes,” but they also talk about “transgender rights” and collective rights, or collectivism. They use the Marxist term “comrades” and talk about “sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.” They don’t mention businesses, schools, etc.

Wait, what?

BLM is obviously not talking about black business owner’s lives, because during the riots after George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police, BLM has said nothing against black-owned businesses that have been vandalized, broken into and looted, even many of them burned down. What the hell did black business owners do to have their lives upended that way? BLM has neither said nor done anything to defend black-owned businesses, so they don’t give a rip about those black lives, because to them they don’t matter.

They’re not talking about black unborn babies. In 2011 the CDC did a study they called an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country. By 2015 40 percent of abortions overlooked tragedy for black Americans, and I guess unborn black lives don’t matter to BLM because they say nothing about Planned Parenthood clinics in almost every black neighborhood.

BLM doesn’t care about black school children’s lives who are stuck in failing schools because their zip code tells them where they must attend school. Decades ago America fought against Democrats trying to keep black children from going into public schools in their cities, and now Democrats have done a total 180 fighting to keep black children from being able to get OUT of bad schools. If BLM cared about black school children they would fight tooth and nail to get School Choice, something the Republican Party stands for, but unfortunately, the school system is controlled by the Democrats who control those cities, and who are beholden to teacher’s unions that don’t want to give up the money that would leave failing schools for better ones. Vote Republican in local elections and they will produce School Choice. The GOP is not beholden to the unions, only the people who elect them.

BLM doesn’t think the lives matter of black people living in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, St Louis, or pretty much any city that has been run by the Democratic Party for the past 50 to 60 years. Not only are the murder rates through the roof for black people living in those communities, but the rest of the horrors that black people have had to live with, things like high property crime and assault rates, high drug and alcohol dependence, high unemployment, high poverty rates, etc. BLM is sure to complain about police assaulting black lives, but they never give a hoot about the millions of black lives that have much worse done to them in their own communities with black on black crime. Apparently, BLM never wants to talk about that. If black lives really mattered to them, they would set out to do something to stop a thousand murders a year in Chicago. They would create programs to help end the heroin crisis in Philadelphia or any of the myriad problems caused by decades of progressive Democrat policies. I would love to see one member of BLM go up against the gangbangers in defense of black lives in the cities mentioned above, but don’t hold your breath.

BLM doesn’t care about black cop’s lives, because out of the dozen or so police officers who were recently murdered in the riots that took place in blue cities across the country, about half were black officers, including retired Captain David Dorn who was trying to protect the business of a family friend when he was murdered in cold blood by rioters and looters. BLM doesn’t care one iota about those black lives, or the black lives of their children who lost a parent.

So, when BLM argues against people who innocently say “All Lives Matter” by telling them they’re wrong, because Black Lives Matter, exactly which black lives are they talking about? What black people does the Marxist BLM movement actually support?

Sadly, when you think about it, the mainstream news media, and most Democrat politicians, have the same exact apathy toward black lives that is on display by BLM. I think the answer is BLM thinks only progressive/Marxist black lives matter.

Rich Welsh
Rich is syndicated opinion columnist for David Harris Jr. and owner of Maga-Chat.com. He writes about politics, culture, liberty and faith.

OII Jazz IIO

Take a look at BLM's UK Go Fund Me page and have a look at their 'commitments':

I like this bit, it really gives the game away:

'We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. We build deep relationships across the diaspora and strategise to challenge the rise of the authoritarian right-wing across the world, from Brazil to Britain.'

These people are as dangerous as it gets and the terminal cretins of this country have given them over a million quid.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just supposing an organisation such a Britain First, BNP, or NF wrote an identical fundraising page but replaced the word Black with White, there would be a national outcry and the media would be clambering all over it faster than Vultures on a carcass

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You couldn't make it up....

Sadiq Khan announces £110m police cuts after Scotland Yard vows to stamp out illegal raves

SADIQ KHAN has warned police services in London could face budget cuts of £110million cuts as a result of a financial crisis sparked by the coronavirus pandemic.

And they wonder why the police are demoralised

OII Jazz IIO

You couldn't make it up....

Sadiq Khan announces £110m police cuts after Scotland Yard vows to stamp out illegal raves
SADIQ KHAN has warned police services in London could face budget cuts of £110million cuts as a result of a financial crisis sparked by the coronavirus pandemic.

And they wonder why the police are demoralised
I don't know how that maggot sleeps at night. I really don't.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You've got to wonder which side of the fence he is on at times.

Puts the Congestion Charge up when everyone struggling during the pandemic
Cuts the Police budget when more police are needed on the streets due to the outbreak of protests and violence

OII Jazz IIO

You've got to wonder which side of the fence he is on at times.

Puts the Congestion Charge up when everyone struggling during the pandemic
Cuts the Police budget when more police are needed on the streets due to the outbreak of protests and violence
I don't think there is any ambiguity about that. All his words and actions do not put him on the side of righteousness. The fact that he is Mayor of the capital city of this country is a disgrace and frankly, it's an embarrassment. Either his incompetence is deliberate which makes him some kind of narcissistic sociopathic traitor or he really is that stupid. Either way, he has no business in that office. Looks like BLM get to defund our police then.

In my opinion.

Last edited:

SeanB

Site Supporter
Take a look at BLM's UK Go Fund Me page and have a look at their 'commitments':

I like this bit, it really gives the game away:

'We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. We build deep relationships across the diaspora and strategise to challenge the rise of the authoritarian right-wing across the world, from Brazil to Britain.'

These people are as dangerous as it gets and the terminal cretins of this country have given them over a million quid.
Didn't people like these used to be called anarchists and locked up? Or has that part of history been rewritten already?

OII Jazz IIO

Didn't people like these used to be called anarchists and locked up? Or has that part of history been rewritten already?
Subversive communist anarchists and yes, they were. When this country was properly run. And they were for very good reason.

tysontim

Maybe the BLM money can be donated to help the Africans that I keep having pushed down my throat every time I switch on my TV asking for our RACIST money to help them supply clean toilets and water to their communities.

We all know that not a penny of this money will go to anything such as the above but seeing as BLM you think they would donate to the cause but they will not because they are quite happy for us RACISTS to fund these projects.

Time to rid this Country of the filth that walk our streets especially the ones that preach hatred against our Country and try to kill the people that are there to protect them, they even stand against our ways of life, the time has come to make a stand and get this once Great Country back to being what it was FFS (BRITISH) 😡😡😡 before it becomes to late.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Somewhere on the ti'nterweb is a copy of the BLM's accounts in the US showing where their funds are/have been spent - it makes for interesting reading as the majority of it goes towards 'expenses' 'administrative costs' and 'campaign costs' - the campaign where most of the money was/is spent is supporting Joe Biden's challenge for presidency in the US, they even both use the same fund raiser....