Promoting local tackle shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatNewman

Mat
Site Supporter
Guys,

I often use the internet to buy tackle. I use supermarkets to purchase bait. I sit and look at tackle / tips etc for hours everyday at work[:I] but still love going down to my local tackle shop. I love going in and having a look at as much as I can whilst there. I often go and intend on spending 2 and instead spend 20. What I'm getting at here is there arent that many local tackle shops and I am sure that they find it hard competing with many web based suppliers. I am scared that one day I will have to travel really far to get to a tackle shop. At the minute I am lucky as I have quite a few local tackle shops however I do believe that this is not the case everywhere.

Anyway of having a sticky for good tackle shops - where you can write how good the service has been or what extras they have thrown in whether it be a freebie or a snipet of info. I would like people to write about their locals shops and experiences - I have a few to post

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mat,
You'll find this is already catered for in the Your Awards part of The Tackle & Bait section of the Forum.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.