Poundland ! ! !

Zerkalo

There was a thread on here about car boot sales where that got discussed. Would hate to think I'm using stolen tackle.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
There was a thread on here about car boot sales where that got discussed. Would hate to think I'm using stolen tackle.
You could even get stolen gear from a tackle shop in the 2nd section (if they have one). Are you 100% sure that you haven't got any already?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Nevermind poundland what about the lowest of the low, people who buy tackle from Aldi.

Zerkalo

You could even get stolen gear from a tackle shop in the 2nd section (if they have one). Are you 100% sure that you haven't got any already?
Can't be certain. Got a Garbolno keepnet for £2 the other other day. Get some bargains.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I love a rummage round a car boot sale, you just never know what you'll find.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
When you're a poor old pensioner like myself, sometimes Aldi is your only hope. We have a new one here opening on the 12th, might go down and have a sneaky peeky. :giggle:
Bloody pensioners! No wonder the country is skint, cheap haircuts cheap pub meals, free prescriptions free eye test and they even get a free
bus pass. Hey UK, good innit :)

As for boot fairs UK me duck, in the hot weather they are great places for leering down ladies tops :sneaky:

Zerkalo

It's the little bits and bobs I love. Usually it's my dad that picks them up as he's retired and sells a lot of stuff from boot sales on ebay. Got a floating bait kit with a load of controllers in a neat little box the other day too.

The owner of Poundland lives in a village near to me I think so that's why three of the stores are close by.

Phillip MGBGT

And don't forget a lot of clubs give a discount on their membership fees, and don't forget cheaper rod licences either.
I'm glad I'm a pensioner, what with my state pesion and my company pension, I wonder how I manage.
Bloody pensioners! No wonder the country is skint, cheap haircuts cheap pub meals, free prescriptions free eye test and they even get a free

ukzero1

Site Supporter
And don't forget a lot of clubs give a discount on their membership fees, and don't forget cheaper rod licences either.
I'm glad I'm a pensioner, what with my state pesion and my company pension, I wonder how I manage.
I'm in the same boat. Having to manage on state pension isn't easy. Having to buy 2nd hand poles for a grand instead of buying new for 2 grand. It's just a struggle. :giggle:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Just to update this...

I went into Poundland, Wakefield this morning and no sign of any groundbait, flavours or pellets. The first one I went in (The Ridings shopping centre) didn't know anything about them. The 2nd Poundland I went in (on Trinity Walk) had no sign of them either. I asked the supervisor when they would be getting them in and was given the reply..." I've had no notification on these, otherwise shelf space would be made available"
So there you have it...not available in Wakefield...(yet).

spittlebug

Hi, its supposedly Poundland Wakefield Snowhill Retail Park, on way to Leeds.
Just after roundabout, that as exit to Outwood where at least for now Tackle2U is located.
'X'

Bob

Attachments

Pompous git

Site Supporter
So spend three quid on petrol to save one pound on bait, silly as a sheep you northerners.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Bait Talk 25
M Tackle Talk 0
G Fishing Talk 9
Brian the Fish The Club House 12
R The Club House 10