Poundland ! ! !

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Poundland are going into bait with flavours, oils, pellets and groundbait.
Steve Barraclough has come up with the range and will be available in Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Kidderminster Swan Centre, Malvern Retail Park, Worcester, Dewsbury, Wakefield Snowhill, Doncaster Retail Park and Huddersfield Victoria Lane.
Then out to 850 stores if it sells.

fadgewacker

Poundland are going into bait with flavours, oils, pellets and groundbait.
Steve Barraclough has come up with the range and will be available in Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Kidderminster Swan Centre, Malvern Retail Park, Worcester, Dewsbury, Wakefield Snowhill, Doncaster Retail Park and Huddersfield Victoria Lane.
Then out to 850 stores if it sells.
It's not April 1st, is it... I've had a rough few months...

Macca81

Not as cheap as you would think though, £2 for 500g bag of pellets which at £4 for 1kilo is no different from top brands

62tucker

Site Supporter
One does a deliver service but not sure if it’s poundland. Poundshop. Poundworld.

Zerkalo

It's in three shops near to me. Nice one. Will have to check it out though I've found the Coppens I get 3 bags (kilos?) for £5 from a car boot to be more effective than brand name pellets.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Not going to stop buying pellets from a car boot any less than I'm going to stop buying sweetcorn from a supermarket.

And I still get told by two tackle shops I go into that I go fishing more than anyone else.
It is not my place to tell people where to spend their hard earned cash but in this case ask yourself where your interests lie. Poundland or
helping to keep your local tackle shop open?

Zerkalo

I have two local tackle shops within 20 minutes drive that I use. One is a 'tackle warehouse' that has the full ranges of stock from different manufacturers but never has any maggots. The other one is struggling but only sells bit and bobs of tackle but I get my maggots from there. Sometmes I feel bad going to the 'tackle warehouse' when the other shop does less trade. Still going to get pellets from car boot (or try poundland) except for the fishery pellet only venues, they're always a proper rip off!

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Never used a pellet for bait, as for fishery only pellets I feel the places should be boycotted. It would seem that some people are only
to happy to get bait cheap but then allow fisheries to overcharge. I personally do not buy from boot fairs tackle or otherwise. How do
you know if the stuff hasn`t been nicked from another angler? I will answer that question for you, you do not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Bait Talk 25
M Tackle Talk 0
G Fishing Talk 9
Brian the Fish The Club House 12
R The Club House 10