Post a random image

62tucker

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dave, post: 2291357, member:

New build. Cement looks different colours as well.
And I always wondered with narrow gap between houses like that how do you get up to do any work on gable end

62tucker

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="dezzatheblue, post: 2291
Some dogs have great lives.
I opened door to let dog out yesterday and it heard rain on conservatory roof and just turned around and back to bed. No need for early wee and poo when raining

Chervil

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="dezzatheblue, post: 2291
Some dogs have great lives.
I opened door to let dog out yesterday and it heard rain on conservatory roof and just turned around and back to bed. No need for early wee and poo when raining
Looking after a friends dog, chucking it down with rain, took Tessa out in the garden for her last wee of the night. I sheltered in the shed, lost sight of her and spent a couple of minutes calling her. Looked down and was standing next to me, looking out at the rain, with a "do you think I'm stupid?" look on her face.

dezzatheblue

Looking after a friends dog, chucking it down with rain, took Tessa out in the garden for her last wee of the night. I sheltered in the shed, lost sight of her and spent a couple of minutes calling her. Looked down and was standing next to me, looking out at the rain, with a "do you think I'm stupid?" look on her face.
They are good at that🤣