Post a random image

The Landlord

Site Supporter
They do believe me as a doorman i have to check the loos every now n then and i've seen the pebble dashing!
I've even had one that just couldn't make it to the bog so he dropped his kegs and did it in the urinal..it went everywhere and stank the whole lot out...we had to close them till one of the bar staff had got protective gear on to go and clean it all down!
Welcome to my world :(

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Oh I gotsta get me wunna those....😍

Chervil

Site Supporter
"Despite Melton Mowbray's association with meat pies, a vegan pie was crowned supreme champion at the British Pie Awards, held in the town in March."
Well you kept that quiet @Scribe.

I'm assuming you and @Dave will be tucking into these over the festive season. Although you will have to travel elsewhere to get yours.

Scribe

Site Supporter
"Despite Melton Mowbray's association with meat pies, a vegan pie was crowned supreme champion at the British Pie Awards, held in the town in March."
Well you kept that quiet @Scribe. I'm assuming you and @Dave will be tucking into these over the festive season. Although you will have to travel elsewhere to get yours.
You have to be joking Chervil - We had a vegetarian BBQ once, they don't half squeal when you put them on to griddle. :devilish:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mickthechippy The Club House 10
Trogg The Club House 1
Geoff P The Golden Peg 123
62tucker The Club House 396
sly The Club House 9