Post a random image

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
No it's not... the rod is a lure rod converted to a small river Chubber, those rings are 3 arms and a couple of legs to buy, so I had it left on the rod when it was rebuilt... it's a 7' rod , I think it may be an unlabelled Allcock's Lightcaster... not much joy today, couple of dace and gudgeon and got bitten off twice by pike... that's on the River Wid in Writtle Chelmsford...

Arry

Site Supporter
It has been done...;)

Reactions: PJG

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
No it's not... the rod is a lure rod converted to a small river Chubber, those rings are 3 arms and a couple of legs to buy, so I had it left on the rod when it was rebuilt... it's a 7' rod , I think it may be an unlabelled Allcock's Lightcaster... not much joy today, couple of dace and gudgeon and got bitten off twice by pike... that's on the River Wid in Writtle Chelmsford...
Porcelain butt ring I presume in a 4 to 2 leg brass chrome plated frame , built cane sectional whipping , brass ferule and hopefully a cork handle with sliders and a ball pommel or rubber butt stop. 😍

Arry

Site Supporter
Porcelain butt ring I presume in a 4 to 2 leg brass chrome plated frame , built cane sectional whipping , brass ferule and hopefully a cork handle with sliders and a ball pommel or rubber butt stop. 😍
Its not porcelain... I have a rod with porcelain butt and tip rings but the rod in the pic's guide is like an opaque hard plastic... its whipped in black and silver twist, spigotted ferrules, cork handle, sliding fittings and black butt stop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Fishing Talk 2
mickthestick The Politics Room 8
Geoff P The Golden Peg 74
62tucker The Club House 311
sly The Club House 9