Post a random image

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with a bit of brown sauce mate. Try it on venison or pheasant...deeelish. :D
Yes, but not on eggs. Red sauce for eggs, brown sauce for meat. Hammond's chop sauce if you can get it.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Bless you @Chervil you certainly picked a weekend to visit Eye Kettleby, If I knew you were coming up, I would have joined you for Breakfast (Large) :D

Chervil

Site Supporter
Bless you @Chervil you certainly picked a weekend to visit Eye Kettleby, If I knew you were coming up, I would have joined you for Breakfast (Large) :D
We were just leaving! went up last Monday. Alas, I didn't take any fishing tackleo_O. We normally go away for a week to chill and get some early Christmas shopping in. We have always gone to Norwich, but decided on Eye Kettleby this year and visited Leicester a couple of times, which was a bit of an eye opener. I must admit that I don't think I have seen as many beggers and females in burkas/niqabi in one place. Liked Highcross. We will be up for a couple of weeks in July/August, so we will have to meet up and anyone else, whose in the area.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
We were just leaving! went up last Monday. Alas, I didn't take any fishing tackleo_O. We normally go away for a week to chill and get some early Christmas shopping in. We have always gone to Norwich, but decided on Eye Kettleby this year and visited Leicester a couple of times, which was a bit of an eye opener. I must admit that I don't think I have seen as many beggers and females in burkas/niqabi in one place. Liked Highcross. We will be up for a couple of weeks in July/August, so we will have to meet up and anyone else, whose in the area.
Hi Chervil,

No fishing tackle ?? How much space did the good lady need in the car for Xmas presents ?? Nottingham was always the premier place to go for shopping between the two cities, although the Highcross centre has re-dressed the balance a bit. Next time your up my Good lady has said drop your good lady at ours and they can both go here Boundary Mill which we leave us free to go fishing - result. :)