Post a random image

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Mate, @Peter may be a southern Millionaire but he's been living in the north long enough to know not to throw money away ;)

@Wise Owl , could have been worse...your lad could have come out of the closet and admitted he's a climate change protestor!
Funny enough he’s plastering the closet out tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣👍
I always said to him gay or religion of any but tell me he supports Man United he would be out of a job out of a home and out of the family 😉

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Funny enough he’s plastering the closet out tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣👍
I always said to him gay or religion of any but tell me he supports Man United he would be out of a job out of a home and out of the family 😉
Behave Wisey, bad enough for the lad having a L**ds Supporter for a Dad. :LOL:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Typical plasterer, boarded over the lighting cables. 😆😆😆 I don't know how you've got the patience Owly. I couldn't do that. Saying that, I'm clumsy with a Stanley knife at the best of times. Nice neat job pal. Well done. 👍
The sparks said he has a plan of the lights, i hope so cos that was bstard to curve and skim the way the Client wanted.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
The sparks said he has a plan of the lights, i hope so cos that was bstard to curve and skim the way the Client wanted.
Yep, that's what we used to do. Until one of the numpty's lost the plan. Good job there Dave. Well done pal. 👍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
A few jobs back there wasa plan drawn on the wall i was to plaster, i took a photo of it on my phone and plastered it, right up until the sparky had nearly had a Kitten did i tell him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
A few jobs back there wasa plan drawn on the wall i was to plaster, i took a photo of it on my phone and plastered it, right up until the sparky had nearly had a Kitten did i tell him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That made me laugh. I've seen that done with plans and telephone numbers. Us trades aren't the brightest some days. Daftest thing I saw was one of Tony Knettletons plasterers board his own radio into a studding wall. And ..... It was playing at the time. 😆😆😆

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Mate the stuff ive Boarded into studs :rolleyes: I once boarded a Pot of Tea in, it was only when owl jnr said wheres ya cup ? did we realise :LOL:
I once heard of a carpet fitter who couldn't find his fags after a job. He saw a bulge in the carpet and couldn't be arsed to take it all up so he flattened it with a mallet. Then the owner came in and said I've got your fags, have you seen my hamster?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Mate the stuff ive Boarded into studs :rolleyes: I once boarded a Pot of Tea in, it was only when owl jnr said wheres ya cup ? did we realise :LOL:
Once seen someone 5hit in the joiners big box of flooring nails. And put box under stairs

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Years ago window fitter was a cock so my mate shat in his brown putty 🤣🤣

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tinca Steve The Club House 16
W Fishing Talk 2
Geoff P The Golden Peg 102
62tucker The Club House 358
sly The Club House 9