Post a random image

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I rarely see a Greater Spotted Woodpecker so to see one at my brothers feeding station was worth the chance of a photo. At least 30 feet away but still managed to get a glimpse.

I can take better photos but this one was rushed because the bird was easily spooked so the photo was taken through a window.View attachment 16586
What's in the feeder, Geoff?

Chervil

Site Supporter
I will never EVER drive my car through an animal park.
We were in a coach, but having watched them climb all over the cars, hanging off the wipers, try and pull the aerial off one of them, then :poop: all over it, there was more on the windows later. I tend to agree.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I drove through the monkey enclosure at Knowesley and nowt was done, my mate behind me had his washer nipples bit off and his wipers broke, mind you he did turn his washers and wipers on so nowt like alerting em.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Was in a car at woburn and a bloody big lion sunk it's teeth into nearside front tyre. Never again ! We had pulled over to watch 3 lionesses on our right hand side and then the car shook . Not even sure that we had actually stopped. Cost my mate a new tyre.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Our Albert Rolled in a Tramps vest Last Night so my son in law gave him a bath this morning he doubled in size with his Frizzy Fur :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I found you can put a pasty in each leg pocket when walking lol
The finest Cornish emergency food lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It seems to be a daily occurrence at the moment :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date