Post a random image

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Tinca, I was feeding them dead mice the other week, had to watch my fingers.
Rather you than me. Little finches are more my style. Funny though the biggest kingfisher doesn't eat fish, it's more reptiles and insects.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Rather you than me. Little finches are more my style. Funny though the biggest kingfisher doesn't eat fish, it's more reptiles and insects.
The good thing for me is, that, because they are so used to people, most of our animals are easy to photograph. Especially today, when we took a sack of food out. I had Alpacas and Wallabies, literally eating out of my hand. The Rhea sometimes worries me, as it is an horny bugger and starts going through its mating ritual behind you!

Last edited:

Chervil

Site Supporter
@Chervil noticed that at Bird World near Farnham which l take the grandchildren to regularly.
I don't normally have a lot to do with the animal side at work and do seem to spend more time with land and environment. But, the fisheries students went over this morning, as part of their end of course activities, so I took one of my bridge cameras in. The problem was, it was chucking it down, so I kept getting water on the lens.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mickthechippy The Club House 24
J Fishing Talk 7
M The Club House 10
62tucker The Club House 216
sly The Club House 9