Post a random image

Arch

Site Supporter
Snowdon.jpg

An orange wafter to the first person to know which mountain this is ??

Arch

Site Supporter
Nice try boys, but you're not in the right country.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
C'mon Snowdon has a shop and a station at the top . :roflmao: :jump:
Looks like the Balkans to me.

Arch

Site Supporter
An Teallach in the north west Highlands of Scotland.

No wafters for anyone.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Was going to say that but couldn’t find correct spelling

Chervil

Site Supporter
In a developing country where folks can't afford medical treatment!!!...

I believe the holes are caused by a bug's tunnelling....
In Belize, I went to the Med Centre with a college, who had, what looked like sores on his ankles. The medic promptly squeezed a maggot out of each one. something had laid its eggs in him.
Never been to a place where some many things want to bite you or poison you. We were in the jungle, doing a survival course, stepping backwards and forwards over a log across the trail, when the guide we had with us killed a small snake, which was under it. It was a fer-de-lance, which is the snake responsible for most deaths in the region. We also had a Land Crab invasion, which used to walk into the showers. Great fun,
naked with a couple of these advancing on you. Grow up to about a foot across

BTMS

Site Supporter
In Belize, I went to the Med Centre with a college, who had, what looked like sores on his ankles. The medic promptly squeezed a maggot out of each one. something had laid its eggs in him.
Never been to a place where some many things want to bite you or poison you. We were in the jungle, doing a survival course, stepping backwards and forwards over a log across the trail, when the guide we had with us killed a small snake, which was under it. It was a fer-de-lance, which is the snake responsible for most deaths in the region. We also had a Land Crab invasion, which used to walk into the showers. Great fun,
naked with a couple of these advancing on you. Grow up to about a foot across
As long as it was not the Queen of Hearts or was it still there? Hated it there 6months jungle side but the Gurkhas certainly taught us a lot. THE most respect men I have ever come across. Scared the poo out of us a few times but there food was awesome. Goat curry (y)(y)(y) Got a local authentic Nepalese house who do Momos and Goat curry:love::love::love:

Chervil

Site Supporter
As long as it was not the Queen of Hearts or was it still there? Hated it there 6months jungle side but the Gurkhas certainly taught us a lot. THE most respect men I have ever come across. Scared the poo out of us a few times but there food was awesome. Goat curry (y)(y)(y) Got a local authentic Nepalese house who do Momos and Goat curry:love::love::love:
The 102 and Raul's Rose Garden. For the life of me I cannot remember who the resident Battalion was (might have been one of the Parachute Battalions), they took over from the Gurkhas and because they wanted to keep up their patrol numbers had every cook and bottle washer out at first. So we spent a lot of time picking up people with heat exhaustion from clearings. Worked with the Gurkhas a lot when I was with 5 Airborne Brigade. Found them to be good soldiers and nice people, who would do anything to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mickthechippy The Club House 24
J Fishing Talk 7
M The Club House 10
62tucker The Club House 210
sly The Club House 9