Post a random image

sagalout

Site Supporter
Does it get any better? Been out fishing for a few hours, sat in front of the bi folds with a gin and tonic. 'spose it would be nice if the builder faries came and finished the room off, probably have to wait for a day or two 'til I get to it.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Does it get any better? Been out fishing for a few hours, sat in front of the bi folds with a gin and tonic. 'spose it would be nice if the builder faries came and finished the room off, probably have to wait for a day or two 'til I get to it.
View attachment 13795
Lovely view, whereabouts?

sagalout

Site Supporter
My back door :). Small village just outside Ross-on-wye. Every room has a view, even when sat on the khazi there is a view, mind you the house is/was in need of some serious TLC, we are nearly three years in and have done two bedrooms, the man cave, the kitchen diner, re-roofed, all new windows, facias and gutters, a bathroom and have just knocked out the wall of the old kitchen and put in the bi-folds.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Load of foreign muck! Black sheep or Shepherd Neame is all you will ever need. All lager along with this European light beer rubbish
is a load of 《Edit》
The Belgian’s make some fantastic dark beers, proper beer, if you haven’t tasted them, you are missing out.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Maesknoll, I may or may not be missing out but a pint of well kept shep`s goes down the old neck like cashmere wrapped in silk. Just the
right amount of life and a proper taste of hops. Why on earth should I want anything else? I know what I like and what I want and it aint
Belgium beer.

Like the blog by the way, must catch up on it and others.

Total

Site Supporter
Good evening, What beer are you drinking when your away from your local watering hole?:unsure:

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Watcha Total, in Norfolk you can buy tins of Southwold bitter just about anywhere, good stuff if you like you bitter to be just that. Black
sheep out of a bottle ditto. I`m often disappointed with the standard of draught bitter in pubs, I suppose they just don`t shift enough of
it, thank dog for Weatherspoons.

biggsy

Site Supporter
Watcha Total, in Norfolk you can buy tins of Southwold bitter just about anywhere, good stuff if you like you bitter to be just that. Black
sheep out of a bottle ditto. I`m often disappointed with the standard of draught bitter in pubs, I suppose they just don`t shift enough of
Pomp if your ever in Masham visit the Black Sheep brewery and sample some draught in their bar.

Total

Site Supporter
I used to like my Youngs beers(bitter).....Sadly getting harder to find.:(

The Landlord

Site Supporter
The bottled ale drinkers in my place are enjoying our new addition, Shipyard IPA. I'm a lager lout myself but must admit that Shipyard is rather tasty.
Trooper by Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson is also proving popular.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Love the look on the TSG officer's face during the arrest of Assange earlier. I thought it might be because of the overtime going down the Swanne, but it seems there hasn't been a physical police presence since 2015.
AssangeArrest2.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mickthechippy The Club House 24
J Fishing Talk 7
M The Club House 10
62tucker The Club House 192
sly The Club House 9