Post a random image

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
:LOL::LOL::LOL: who did the pipework ? or was the bath put in the wrong way round ?

sagalout

Site Supporter
Is it done like that so when you turn it on the water is hot by the time you reach the shower head?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well i wont be going to the Game down this road, at the end is the turning For Lock lane and the Ground

12769:rolleyes:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Here Sporty mate i once seen the central heating connected to the toilet cistern :LOL::LOL: the woman rang our plumber saying the cistern top was rattling, ya might have guessed though the plumber blamed me for changing his pipes about :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There was once a shower on the right side which leaked rotting the floor below. The shower cubicle was taken out and a shower head put over the bath.
Obviously too much trouble to re-pipe the h&c supplies to the bath tap side, or even take the feeds off from under the bath and cap the old pipes which most likely came from under the bath anyway lol

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
At least you won't get blasted with cold water, when you turn the tap on!

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Is anyone like me who thinks that the Irish are a rite pack of knobs???

Nothing personal meant of course!!

Moderator Action: Scalper will be taking a week off to consider his style of posting as this is not acceptable.

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Well **** me ,certain members post racist bile on a daily basis and because their mates with the site owner nothing happens what a copulating joke , think I'll opt for a permanent ban thank you very much

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
More to do with a totting up procedure - Scalper has had more than his fair share of warnings, edits and deleted comments, which he has chosen to ignore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Fishing Talk 2
mickthestick The Politics Room 8
Geoff P The Golden Peg 75
62tucker The Club House 317
sly The Club House 9