Pompous Git

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle !
Site Supporter
From his profile: "Last seen Yesterday at 8:15 PM"

mytopkitisbroken

He'll be off campaigning for gender fluid toilets, minority vegan rights, open borders and a second EU referendum bless him

😀🤣😎

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
More like getting ammered on real ale ;)

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Evening men, thank you for the concern.

Was ill last year {irregular heartbeat}, whilst I`m almost back to normal {with pills} I was shocked how it affected my mindset. I could walk miles
and cycle forever but I have been told to be sensible from now on. I did not realise how coming to terms with becoming older can hit you so
hard, I suppose I`m one of those people who think pull yourself together about others but I see now how easy it would be to succumb to the
dreaded depression. I think now not so much pull yourself together about others but well done keeping your metaphorical end up.

Me and the missis ate out today, instead of four or five pints along with brandy its now just two pints and instead of a mixed grill the size of Leeds
its something much more sensible:(

Talking about Leeds what`s going on Wisey? I cannot pretend to be a Leeds fan but I would like to see them in the premiership to rattle the cages
of manure and Chelsea, they are just like my beloved gunners just keep on shooting themselves in the foot. Driving me nuts.

Looking forward to a recce tomorrow on the upper Bure, enjoy these walks almost as much as fishing.

Whilst I hardly know anybody on here {hoping to meet up for a natter with `bagger` in the near future} I reckon its a safety valve for all kinds of
things. Wether letting off steam over stupid politics or getting a computer sorted to keeping sane its the go to place, long may it continue.

Total

Site Supporter
@Pompous git ......Good to hear your ok.(y)......Just for the record, you'll never be 'normal!' ;):giggle:.....Be safe mate. (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Good to hear yer ok mate (y) as with Leeds its Nowt new mate what ive come to expect, but sod them You tek it easy pal do what ya want but at a Leisurely pace (y)(y)