Pole repair on the cheap

IanG1

Site Supporter
It was on the basis of the help and support I have received from forum members over the past 9 months I became a site supporter yesterday and then wise owl trump's that with his kind offer. Already met a few top folks through this site and long may it continue.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Cheers Mick mate but like i say i dont need it (y) And it only goes to prove what people say about Maggotdrowners getting stuff sorted ;) Oh and Albert getting in on the act :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know but, you didnt have to but, you did. Thats what counts. You jumped in to sort a fellow angler out. Goes along way with me does that. Ill not forget it. Well done pal. Again ..... You are a top bloke. 👍

PS .... Im looking for a little black dog goes by the name of Albert. Dont suppose you can help me out can you ? 😆😆😆 I love that little dog of yours Owly. Photo bombing or not hes a great little pup. What age is he now pal ? 👍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I know but, you didnt have to but, you did. Thats what counts. You jumped in to sort a fellow angler out. Goes along way with me does that. Ill not forget it. Well done pal. Again ..... You are a top bloke. 👍

PS .... Im looking for a little black dog goes by the name of Albert. Dont suppose you can help me out can you ? 😆😆😆 I love that little dog of yours Owly. Photo bombing or not hes a great little pup. What age is he now pal ? 👍
He's 2 now mate, i cant believe ive had him 2 years this month.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
The repair is fine how it is and at least as strong as the rest of the old pole which will be feeling the pace by now :LOL:
The only thing I would add is some shrink tube over the joint or insulation tape if you cant find shrink tube that wide not so much for strength but to protect the edge so its not caught or damaged sliding the section about.

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl ......I was going to add.....For god's sake don't teach your Albert to use/capture the video mode on your phone! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Tackle Talk 12
1kingy Fishing Talk 16
pkthorne Tackle Talk 4
H Tackle Talk 7
C Tackle Talk 39