PATSHULL PARK AIR AMBULANCE MATCH 2020

Added to Calendar: 22/08/20

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
UPDATE : Unfortunately due to the Covid 19 situation the annual Stowe Pool Charity match will not be able to take place on Stowe pool in 2020. For those who are not aware Stowe pool is a very public place with many members of the public walking around the pool on a constant basis. In addition to this the fishing on Stowe pool has been restricted to just 1 bank by the council. Unfortunately this leaves us with no option but to move this years Air Ambulance match to an alternative venue better suited to accept a decent number of people.

Fortunately Patshull Park Fishery have been kind enough to allow us to book the venue on Saturday the 22nd of August so that we can continue last years fantastic work raising money for the westmidlands air ambulance.

Patshull Park Fishery is an exceptional natural venue and home to many qualifiers for competitions such as Feeder Masters and Golden rod. We are very fortunate to be able to get Patshull at such sort notice and hope that it will become the Air Ambulance Charity match home off the future.

I understand that for some people Patshull may or may not be a suitable venue in terms of location therefore I do request that those who have booked on the list contact me to conform of they still wish to attend as there will be many people hoping to fish this match and its only fair that those who are able to attend confirm their intention to turn up on the day.

In addition please rest assured that all pegs for this match will be located on the bank shallows and deeps sections at Patshull and we will not be using or expecting anyone to go out on boats to pegs.

I apologise to those for whom may not be able to fish this match in light of the change in circumstances but I hope that many of you will be able to make it anyway. Either way I would very much appreciate a message to let me know your intentions and I will try to contact as many of you as I can over the coming days for confirmation.

Please see updated details on the poster below, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me my phone number is on the poster below.

ANGLERS BOOKED ON SO FAR.

1. Lucas Gough *****
2. Jamie Tarplee *****
3. Paul Chapman *****
4. Bricky
5. Kirtons ******
6. Gutsy ********
7. Martin seal ******
8. Robbo *****
9. Paul alldritt ******
10. Trevor b *******
11. Rich Parry ******
12. Dave hinton ********
13. Jesus John *****
14. Neil Robinson *********
15. Robin ******
16. Robert ******
17. Andy black *****
18. Alan Hart
19. Rick grimmason ******
20. Kevin Tipton *******
21. Garry Johnson*******
22. Gaz Dace *****
23. Willy Austin *****
24. Mogz *******
25. Andy wheeler *******
26. Cagsy Parry ******
27. Kevin Leach ******
28. Jimmy Leach *****
29. Dave Reid *******
30. Prev ******
31. Simon Farmer ******
32. Mark Pritchard ********
33. Lardy **********
34. Jack Hinton ********
35. Chris Cadwallader *******
36. Steve Smith
37. Mick smith ******
38. Liam smith ******
39. Shaun Stokes******
40. Rob fryer ******

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 19.49.06.png

Last edited:

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
GREAT NEWS FOR THE EVENT ON DAY 1 OF THE ORGANISATIONS !
Preston innovations, DJK Floats and pedley print have all registered support and are preparing to send a donation in the form of prizes for the event !! Were hoping that this years charity match will raise the profile of Stowe pool and help raise much needed funds for the Westmidlands Air Ambulance service !!
Thanks to all and looking forward to the chance of a few more business,s coming on board !!

Just 7 spaces left at this point after that any further names will go onto a reserves list. Book your place now if your hoping to take part!

Tight lines !!

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
Well gents there are just 2 spaces left on the main list at this point if you fancy having a go and helping us raise money for a great cause get yourself booked on !!

Tight lines

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
UPDATE : Unfortunately due to the Covid 19 situation the annual Stowe Pool Charity match will not be able to take place on Stowe pool in 2020. For those who are not aware Stowe pool is a very public place with many members of the public walking around the pool on a constant basis. In addition to this the fishing on Stowe pool has been restricted to just 1 bank by the council. Unfortunately this leaves us with no option but to move this years Air Ambulance match to an alternative venue better suited to accept a decent number of people.

Fortunately Patshull Park Fishery have been kind enough to allow us to book the venue on Saturday the 22nd of August so that we can continue last years fantastic work raising money for the westmidlands air ambulance.

Patshull Park Fishery is an exceptional natural venue and home to many qualifiers for competitions such as Feeder Masters and Golden rod. We are very fortunate to be able to get Patshull at such sort notice and hope that it will become the Air Ambulance Charity match home off the future.

I understand that for some people Patshull may or may not be a suitable venue in terms of location therefore I do request that those who have booked on the list contact me to conform of they still wish to attend as there will be many people hoping to fish this match and its only fair that those who are able to attend confirm their intention to turn up on the day.

In addition please rest assured that all pegs for this match will be located on the bank shallows and deeps sections at Patshull and we will not be using or expecting anyone to go out on boats to pegs.

I apologise to those for whom may not be able to fish this match in light of the change in circumstances but I hope that many of you will be able to make it anyway. Either way I would very much appreciate a message to let me know your intentions and I will try to contact as many of you as I can over the coming days for confirmation.

Please see updated details on the poster below, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me my phone number is on the poster below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
UPDATE: As you will all be aware now this years air ambulance match has been moved to Patshull Park on the 22nd August 2020.

We have had confirmation from 5 Tackle companies who have agreed to sponsor the event by donating prizes for our Charity raffle.

Big thanks to Preston Innovations, DJK Floats, Reel Elite Apparel, Ian's Fishing Tackle and Halkon Hunt for your kind offers and donations.

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
UPDATE: As you will all be aware now this years air ambulance match has been moved to Patshull Park on the 22nd August 2020.

We have had confirmation from 5 Tackle companies who have agreed to sponsor the event by donating prizes for our Charity raffle.

Big thanks to Preston Innovations, DJK Floats, Reel Elite Apparel, Ian's Fishing Tackle, Hooker Baits and Halkon Hunt for your kind offers and donations.

Goughybagsup1

Site Supporter
Does anyone have any ideas who Steve Smith is ? I'm guessing he must have phoned me to book on but I cant find any contact details for him.