On a Desert Island...

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
You can have 4 - yes only 4 - items that have washed up after your ship misjudged a coral reef in the middle of nowhere and sank!!!

From the list given which 4 objects would u like to have with you when the sh*t truly hits the fan!?!...

Scalper - Fishing rod, 5oz of weed, knife and tent!!!

Hunting rifle, raft, matches and saw if the limit made was more than 4 items..........

udesert isle pick.jpg

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rod, Knife, waterpurifier and flaregun

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
Water purifier Knife first aid kit and hunting rifle.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
All depends where it is and the chances of being rescued - if not for a long time then things that will run out then become useless
Tarp - to sleep under if severe rain and to make a solar still
Matches - easier to start a fire and keep it going. (if kept dry the box will last a long time)
Knife - most important
Rope - to move things,help move around,can be broken down to fibres to make traps and also a medium to burn if needed.

I would take neighbour Paul but I don't know him and not quite sure what his purpose would be ;);)
:):):)

bluemack

Site Supporter
All depends where it is and the chances of being rescued - if not for a long time then things that will run out then become useless
Tarp - to sleep under if severe rain and to make a solar still
Matches - easier to start a fire and keep it going. (if kept dry the box will last a long time)
Knife - most important
Rope - to move things,help move around,can be broken down to fibres to make traps and also a medium to burn if needed.

I would take neighbour Paul but I don't know him and not quite sure what his purpose would be ;);)
:):):)
My neighbour Paul has got a boat.:):)

Blanks

Site Supporter
I would take

Knife
Fishing Rod
Mirror
Handsaw

Oh and my neighbours wife Pauline.

Sportsman

You can last 3 weeks without food, but only 3 days without water, so the water purifier is top of the list.
Tarpaulin for shelter and for catching rainwater.
The rifle, if there is a decent amount of ammunition. For hunting and for signalling
The fourth item is a toss up between the matches and rope. I think the matches. I could probably fashion something like rope from lianas or creepers

Chervil

Site Supporter
I'm working with amateurs. I can't believe no one of you turned the sheet over!
bea0de9b05bb199f45878c2461f257d8.jpg

Last edited:

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Scalper, you forgot your blow up sheep.

One has no need for a blow-up Sheep Gitter Boy if the desert isle is populated by a few of Chervil's lady friends!!!

And if it isn't then we'll dress you up like one of them and pass you around!!!!!!!!! :p

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle !
Site Supporter
Fishing rod - Goes without saying.
Tent - Somewhere to chill.
Weed - Get completely wrecked.
Volleyball - For company. (Did none of you see "Castaway" with Tom Hanks?)

:smoke: