off to work

Total

Site Supporter
Has anyone on here been forced or know anyone who has been forced to watch said comedian?
Personally, no PG.....I love a good laugh etc, but anyone who has to resort to heffing and jeffing looses my interest on any subject.... :rolleyes::giggle:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I once started laughing when i went to see Bernard Manning and saw 2 Pakistanis in the Queue o_O he couldnt have spotted em cos nowt were said.
Saw Bernard at Batley variety club many moons ago. Showing my age now arent I ? Is the club still there does anyone know ?

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
He doesn't just resort to it, his whole act is based on the imagined shock effect of abusing people with extremely foul language, with little or no actual wit or humorous observation to back it up.
Should have retired 30 years ago, while that shock effect still worked to some extent.

Total

Site Supporter
He doesn't just resort to it, his whole act is based on the imagined shock effect of abusing people with extremely foul language, with little or no actual wit or humorous observation to back it up.
Should have retired 30 years ago, while that shock effect still worked to some extent.
London comedian, Jimmy Jones was of a similar ilk.....Once you've heard it once etc etc. (y)

Last edited:

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Watcha Total, the bloke is a one trick pony but I don't blame him for making a living best he can. Yes Jones was the same, saw him a few
times when he was resident compare at that pub on the one way in Peckham can't remember the name. The point I`m trying to make is
if you go to see Brown you know what you are in for.

Of topic {whose a naughty boy}, not a fan of Eddie Izzard but I read that he did a stand up routine in every EU country in their own language.
Now that takes some doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Watcha Total, the bloke is a one trick pony but I dont blame him for making a living best he can. Yes Jones was the same, saw him a few
times when he was resident compare at that pub on the one way in Peckham can
t remember the name. The point I`m trying to make is

Of topic {whose a naughty boy}, not a fan of Eddie Izzard but I read that he did a stand up routine in every EU country in their own language.
What are you doing with your text PG ? How are you doing that matey ?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
If I use an apostrophe that sentence goes nuts. a cyberspace cup of tea for anyone who has the answer.

Total

Site Supporter
Watcha Total, the bloke is a one trick pony but I dont blame him for making a living best he can. Yes Jones was the same, saw him a few
times when he was resident compare at that pub on the one way in Peckham can
t remember the name. The point I`m trying to make is

Good evening PG......Appreciate what you mean PG. (y)....And the pub in Peckam.....'Montague Arms' (y)

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
this is the offended generation.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i went to watch chubby and his humour triggered me <Edit: LANGUAGE>

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Pompous git - for some reason your post included [I CODE] instead of apostrophes

Are you typing straight into the reply box or are you typing elsewhere first and then copy and pasting it into the reply box?

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
Cant stand the twit
this is the problem, no one asked you too ,if you dont like him then dont watch him ,
just watch something else , its very very simple theres no need for censorship just a need for reasonable people

Total

Site Supporter
@Pompous git - for some reason your post included [I CODE] instead of apostrophes

Are you typing straight into the reply box or are you typing elsewhere first and then copy and pasting it into the reply box?
Is PG using a Tilde rather than an apostrophe Dave? :unsure: