Now Available, NOTN Clothes Pegs

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Wonderful Neil:ROFLMAO: How long did that take you?
The narrative took about thirty minutes to write. Putting the video together roughly two weeks but obviously a bit each day. Then recording the narration and fitting the two together around 90 minutes last evening.

Learned a couple of new things along the way. Paint 3d's Magic select is brilliant.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
The narrative took about thirty minutes to write. Putting the video together roughly two weeks but obviously a bit each day. Then recording the narration and fitting the two together around 90 minutes last evening.

Learned a couple of new things along the way. Paint 3d's Magic select is brilliant.
You, and your production team, did a great job Neil. I am now on high alert for April 1:p

feldri

Site Supporter
Nearly choked on my cuppa when the F1 pegs came onto the screen, all with zeros on them. :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTMS

Site Supporter
Sorry forgot to add when are you FLOATING it on the sock market so I can invite my gypsy friends:)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
You quoted the wrong code when ordering if you wanted the ready to use version. You quoted F 0FF.

Do you want a refund of the amount paid (less P&P)? Just send me your bank details and PIN.

Chervil

Site Supporter
You quoted the wrong code when ordering if you wanted the ready to use version. You quoted F 0FF.

Do you want a refund of the amount paid (less P&P)? Just send me your bank details and PIN.
I'll just PM my details now, is it still the African email address and bank account?