NGT COMPACT STOVE

Captain Pugwash

Ya wont catch owt sat on the settee. P.A.C Member
Just bought this from Boyes with the £20 received from my Dad for my 62nd birthday. I know you can buy similar off the tinterweb cheaper but I like to look at stuff before I buy and being very happy with the quality took the plunge.
I've tried it boiling my small trangia kettle full of water on a moderate flame in under 4 mins. All in all well happy, thanks Dad

Reuben

Site Supporter
Handy things to have for winter fishing. Enjoy.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Just bought this from Boyes with the £20 received from my Dad for my 62nd birthday. I know you can buy similar off the tinterweb cheaper but I like to look at stuff before I buy and being very happy with the quality took the plunge.
I've tried it boiling my small trangia kettle full of water on a moderate flame in under 4 mins. All in all well happy, thanks Dad
That looks handy mate. :upthumb:

I use one of these...

1581730541186.png

But I also have one of these...

1581730679437.png

It all depends on where I'm going, and how long for.

PAB

Site Supporter
Looks good wonder how many brews you could get out of a bottle?

Reuben

Site Supporter
Lots of similar stoves on the market quite a bit cheaper - there’s one on Amazon with a higher output for less than a fiver. Look for gas cartridge camping stoves on Amazon & Ebay. If I’m using a stove whilst fishing I use one with a meths burner or I use a Kelly Kettle.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
That looks handy mate. :upthumb:

I use one of these...

View attachment 26877

But I also have one of these...

View attachment 26878

It all depends on where I'm going, and how long for.
Got one of the top ones... works a treat... uses small hair spray sized gas cannisers... get about half a dozen brews maybe more out of one... cost a tenner from Go Outdoors

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got one of the top ones... works a treat... uses small hair spray sized gas cannisers... get about half a dozen brews maybe more out of one... cost a tenner from Go Outdoors
I've got the stove, the double stove and the heater...all use the same gas cans and the gas costs very little, you can get a 12 pack from home bargain for around £18 or a 4 pack from B&M for £5, if you have a local market it could be worth having a look around there because i've picked up 8 packs from Penkridge market for £6 !!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Got a 6 pack from Go when I bought the stove... twas dead cheap... can't remember how much... think it was about a quid a cannister

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Fishing Talk 0
TrickyD Tackle Talk 0
F Tackle Talk 0
Scalper Fishing Talk 10
Chris1Richo Tackle Talk 8