New member from Wakefield

Dan COYF

Evening chaps. Just came across the forum after googling maggot line shotting patterns and glad I did. Been browsing for a good hour and the site seems to be full of superb info. I’ll look into becoming a site supporter when I get chance (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I go when i can mate, i live in Leeds but love Cas, was gonna go to Wigan tomorrow but they changed it and we wouldnt get back to the Rock til late and with working tomorrow id be Ballaxed, will have a pint with you sometime if ya want, we go in the Blower or the Lion before the Games (y) Welcome to Maggotville mate if ya need Serious straight advise PM me owt else the lads and lasses on here might be able to help :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dan COYF

I go when i can mate, i live in Leeds but love Cas, was gonna go to Wigan tomorrow but they changed it and we wouldnt get back to the Rock til late and with working tomorrow id be Ballaxed, will have a pint with you sometime if ya want, we go in the Blower or the Lion before the Games (y) Welcome to Maggotville mate if ya need Serious straight advise PM me owt else the lads and lasses on here might be able to help :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nice one bud appreciate it. I lived in rothwell up until a couple of years ago. Live in Altofts now. R lass was wondering why i was so keen to move here. Then she caught on when i said im off to birkwood which just happens to be a 2 minute drive away ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Fishing Talk 13
PETERGEEGEE Fishing Talk 0
S Fishing Talk 11
B The Club House 12
S Fishing Talk 17