New advert rules.

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
It never seems to end. The thing that gets me these poeple think these things up and condem everyone who will not except what they think is right, they even bring out new words to make it sound even more offensive.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Seriously??

Some people need to get a life and stop being offended by their own thoughts and opinions.

Has it come to this now where every minute detail of our lives is scrutinised just in case someone somewhere might read into something something that doesn't exist?
I am so offended by your post Dave that I feel that the only way I can carry on living my life is for you to send me a family size pork pie every week until I fully recover which knowing my belly may take some time. How we fixed ? 😂😂😂.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Do you think the people who complain about this sort of thing will be
1. Tories
2 .Labour
3. Leavers who accept the brexit result
4. Remainers who haven’t excepted the brexit result
5. Others. ?

Stephen

Yorkshire is best
Site Supporter
What is mankind coming to that is mind blowingly daft.

Sorry should that be 'what is gender neutral kind' coming to.... am I allowed to use 'kind' is that implying we are all kind and nobody is unkind.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am so offended by your post Dave that I feel that the only way I can carry on living my life is for you to send me a family size pork pie every week until I fully recover which knowing my belly may take some time. How we fixed ? 😂😂😂.
I cannot accept your offer of settlement as to do so would be an acknowledgment in kind that I may or may not have offended you in some way or another and as such may or may not open myself to possible litigation in the future.
I would like to wish you well for the future, however not knowing your personal circumstances, this in itself may or may not be taken as offensive and as such any perception of such an offer is purely that.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I cannot accept your offer of settlement as to do so would be an acknowledgment in kind that I may or may not have offended you in some way or another and as such may or may not open myself to possible litigation in the future.
I would like to wish you well for the future, however not knowing your personal circumstances, this in itself may or may not be taken as offensive and as such any perception of such an offer is purely that.
Mmmmmm think I started a bit too high there didnt I ? I should have gone for an individual pork pie instead. Knowing how much you love your pies Dave and not wanting to wish you any distress either now or in the future I will drop my claim of ' being offended ' and as a good will gesture and to show no malice, I have commissioned Dave ( Wise Owl ) to sing you a handful of songs when you fish with him next. I just hope his singing wont offend you. 😆👍👍

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do you think the people who complain about this sort of thing will be
1. Tories
2 .Labour
3. Leavers who accept the brexit result
4. Remainers who haven’t excepted the brexit result
5. Others. ?
All of the Above, Mary Whitehouse started all this cr4p, she was a staunch and proud conservative, she opposed "liberalism" and allowing anything of an adult nature on TV (including swearing, naked bodies, bikinis, miniskirts, and any sport that showed animal cruelty) because the public didn't know their own minds and had to be steered in the right direction!

What is mankind coming to that is mind blowingly daft.

Sorry should that be 'what is gender neutral kind' coming to.... am I allowed to use 'kind' is that implying we are all kind and nobody is unkind.
I've already had that argument with a Feminazi , any word used to describe the penisless gender that has the male version in it is sexist and shows the male dominance over women females ladies damn it.... the penisless gender.