Naughty Rudd

rudd

Site Supporter
I have posted a fishing question on another forum.........Oh the guilt😰

It is a sea fishing question on WSF though!
Am I forgiven!😁

squimp

Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with sea fishing.

i was supposed to go out of Bradwell this very Tuesday, but had to cancel due to an ongoing bout of food poisoning.

in my absence they landed 20+ smooth hounds to double figures. A great day.

SeanB

Site Supporter
It's still fishing, I think we can let you off lol

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
@squimp that is a great day, I love smoothhound fishing but missed it this year due to the current circumstances :( Across how many anglers was that? Think around 6 to 8 ish in a day is the most I've ever done with around 4 or 5 being fairly standard in good conditions/times.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
A Very good day indeed then. I'm hoping to get out on a friends boat in a couple weeks (still not sure I fancy the boat club boats currently) but he wont be targeting smoothound in august, will probably be bass.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It depends upon which WSF you mean..World Sea Fishing or Wirral Sea Fishing...if it's the second...then it's fine, if it's the first one...yer site fees have just gone up ;)

rudd

Site Supporter
@squimp that is a great day, I love smoothhound fishing but missed it this year due to the current circumstances :( Across how many anglers was that? Think around 6 to 8 ish in a day is the most I've ever done with around 4 or 5 being fairly standard in good conditions/times.
A rather !arge smoothound caught near east lane suffolk last week, tickled shore record according to sources who have seen pictures 😉

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
A rather !arge smoothound caught near east lane suffolk last week, tickled shore record according to sources who have seen pictures 😉

It’s been a good year for them it seems both for numbers and sizes. I saw in sea angler that someone had a whopper last month that looked to have beaten the record somewhere on the south coast but they didn’t have scales. Certainly looked a 30lb fish that’s a for sure which is double my PB lol. Been some stinking great tope as well some have done 75lb!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Attention seeking whore

I'll never understand someone who posts to say they've posted a question on another forum just before they involuntarily jump

:roflmao:

OldTaff

I think if a suitable act of contrition is performed then you could stay, albeit under close scrutiny ;)