My New Trail-camera

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
This is a follow-on thread, not an advertisement, so the make and type of trail-cam is not mentioned here but can be found on the previous thread.
Anyway..........
I am very pleased with it, many thanks to Chervil for his recommendation, and am quite surprised at the amount of 'Beasties' tramping through my garden while I am tucked up in bed.
The daytime colour pics/videos are superb but I wanted the camera mainly to show the nighttime visitors.
I know a Fox and a Badger have visited the garden in previous years, and something overnight has removed the remains of an offered roast chicken carcass.
I have been placing a few handfuls of peanuts in the same place in the garden every night, and these have been taken by either animals or a starving neighbour, I wanted to know which!
Apart from various passing neighbourhood cats, I have seen 2 Foxes...one with a limp the other with a painful eye, 2 Badgers and a very small Field Mouse.
The Badgers and Mouse are shown here:-

View attachment Testing.mp4
View attachment Testing Mouse.mp4

frankg

Site Supporter
Would like to know the make and model of the cam though :)

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
Nice it's great to see what happens after darkness falls in the animal world.(y).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian the Fish The Video Lounge 2
Brian the Fish The Video Lounge 59
BTMS The Video Lounge 21
Brian the Fish The Club House 14
62tucker The Club House 8