My New Trail-camera

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
This is a follow-on thread, not an advertisement, so the make and type of trail-cam is not mentioned here but can be found on the previous thread.
Anyway..........
I am very pleased with it, many thanks to Chervil for his recommendation, and am quite surprised at the amount of 'Beasties' tramping through my garden while I am tucked up in bed.
The daytime colour pics/videos are superb but I wanted the camera mainly to show the nighttime visitors.
I know a Fox and a Badger have visited the garden in previous years, and something overnight has removed the remains of an offered roast chicken carcass.
I have been placing a few handfuls of peanuts in the same place in the garden every night, and these have been taken by either animals or a starving neighbour, I wanted to know which!
Apart from various passing neighbourhood cats, I have seen 2 Foxes...one with a limp the other with a painful eye, 2 Badgers and a very small Field Mouse.
The Badgers and Mouse are shown here:-

View attachment Testing.mp4
View attachment Testing Mouse.mp4

frankg

Site Supporter
Would like to know the make and model of the cam though :)

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
Nice it's great to see what happens after darkness falls in the animal world.(y).