MDs Midlands Match Rysons Sunday 14th April

Scribe

Site Supporter
Come on then MD'ers you have seen the post from Northantslad and now you can join in the match.

Where:- Ryson Lake offers approximately nine acres of quality fishing and ranges in depth from 4 to 10 feet. Tench to 12lbs and bream to 14lbs are a feature of this lake which also holds rudd, roach & perch

When - Sunday 14th April - Match is 10 AM to 4 PM draw is on site at 8.15 AM.
Entry is £10 per angler, of which £5 is the peg fee and £5 for the pools. (payment to Northantslad on the day- 12 anglers. Pay out £30 1st, £20 2nd, £10 3rd.

Fishery rules apply, plus one rod only in use at anytime. Fishery Info Here
Option for anyone who wishes to, to have a pint at the Woolpack afterwards.

Names below
  1. Northantslad
  2. Nenboy
  3. NHlad mate
  4. Loopknot
  5. drw
  6. 90s Gear
  7. Whisker
  8. Mr Brightside
  9. Dirk
  10. Dave Wright
  11. Richard - Mystery Man
12)

Last edited:

drw

Site Supporter
Please put me down for it, I can bring scales if required and am happy to assist if I can

90sGear

Site Supporter
Stick me down as a maybe, if you fill up with defos don't worry. Backs on the mend!

Whisker

Site Supporter
Put me name down please Kev.
Happy to help with the weigh in.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Guys Does anyone know what the access is like at Ryson lakes please?

loopknot

Hi Guys Does anyone know what the access is like at Ryson lakes please?
From memory the track past the water treatment plant is ok and goes to a gravel car park. There is a small bridge and sheep gate then its a 20yard walk to the near bank If you have a trolly I’d bring it

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi can you put me down for this please (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Hi @dirk Just added you to the list.

Look forward to seeing you there. (y)

dirk

Site Supporter
Thanks Scribe. Looking forward to catching some bream. Will have to dust off the rod not used it for a few years :)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Apologies chaps, but I am going to have to pull out on this one, didn't realise it's on our Wedding Anniversary. :oops:The good lady wasn't best pleased ! :eek:

I have PM'd Chris who is happy to handle the pegging put and draw, if someone else would manage the weigh in - recording.

Last 3 places available some lucky chaps will be catching bream like this.........it could be you so sign up now.

drw

Site Supporter
I’m happy to help Chris in any way I can and will bring scales,

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thanks @drw much appreciated. (y)I have told him you would and @Whisker has kindly offered to help with the weigh in.

I am gutted to be missing this was looking forward to giving the tip rod some action and meeting up with a great bunch of guys to boot.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Thanks for those who have offered services for helping out and scribe too for keeping on top of the list of anglers. Nearer the time I will look to confirm roles, as scribe said, I am happy to peg out and conduct draw (bringing the drawbag and peg balls).

loopknot

Apologies chaps, but I am going to have to pull out on this one, didn't realise it's on our Wedding Anniversary. :oops:The good lady wasn't best pleased ! :eek:

I have PM'd Chris who is happy to handle the pegging put and draw, if someone else would manage the weigh in - recording.

Last 3 places available some lucky chaps will be catching bream like this.........it could be you so sign up now.

View attachment 11795

View attachment 11795
Lived in thrapston for 33 years and never knew thisblake had that stamp fish in it... guess where I’m going next Sunday

Whisker

Site Supporter
Please report on how it went, any tips welcome 😬