MDs Midlands Christmas Cheer - Aubreys Lake - Janson Fishery - 28/12/2019

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Guys - this is now open to friends of friends to try and fill it a bit. Don’t want to let the fishery down.

No superstars allowed! I’ll share the monies out as much as I can. No pot hunters! Laughs and mince pies only.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Guys if we can’t fill this the fishery are running an open where all peg fees are being contributed to the prize as a thank you to the anglers. There is an option to fish that

notneeded

Site Supporter
Guys if we can’t fill this the fishery are running an open where all peg fees are being contributed to the prize as a thank you to the anglers. There is an option to fish that
The open match is full ? Looking at the jansons fishery web page .

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hope you didn't think I was a pot hunter Luke, if you see me fish you will realise I'm not!
With 8 days to go and looks like its still not sorted, I just can't work on that short a notice either, I did see this coming to be honest. Like to get my fishing on the calendar first, then xmas plans around it.

Have a good one and all the best.

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Hope you didn't think I was a pot hunter Luke, if you see me fish you will realise I'm not!
With 8 days to go and looks like its still not sorted, I just can't work on that short a notice either, I did see this coming to be honest. Like to get my fishing on the calendar first, then xmas plans around it.

Haha not at all my man. 😂 you’ve got me wrong.

Problem is people erring and then dropping out last minute, fishery gives us the lake then 6 turn up. Linda understands luckily.

Date change didn’t help but I’m double booked. If someone else wants to run it on the Sunday themselves I’ll try and sort it out.

Have a good one and all the best.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Luke, Please add 'John Baylis' my brother-in-law to the list please. He's rubbish so won't worry the scales too much :)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Good luck to all that are taking part today, just a shame I can't be there with you. Have a good one, (y)

dirk

Site Supporter
Thanks again Luke for running this match. It was brilliant, mild weather and plenty of bites what more could you ask for :p

Look forward to your next one. (y)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Eh up Luke what were the scores on the doors ? I know it's New Years Day when the hangover eases a bit no rush. :D