MD Midlands - Pork Pie Match Sunday 18th October 2020

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Anybody fancy running a book; Billy Knott for a day?;)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
You should run around every peg, if your target also includes sitting at every table for a brekky before hand mate.
Now that's a great idea Chris unfortunately the cafe is closed for the time being. :cry::cry: Maybe not such a bad thing as I have gone up to a hefty 13 St 2 Lb during lockdown. :eek::eek:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Brilliant Luke, it's so good to see Jos enjoying his fishing. Long may you both fish together building memories. :upthumb:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Now that's a great idea Chris unfortunately the cafe is closed for the time being. :cry::cry: Maybe not such a bad thing as I have gone up to a hefty 13 St 2 Lb during lockdown. :eek::eek:
13st 2lb FFS one of my legs weighs more than that:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Scribe

Site Supporter
13st 2lb FFS one of my legs weighs more than that:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Have always been lucky weight wise given that I do like a large dinner. :D All my brothers are the same, one of my favourite meals out (when were allowed to out to eat) is a 32 Oz steak, chips, salad side, mushrooms & onion rings. Always a treat as long as you have a starter & dessert to go with it. :D:D

Scribe

Site Supporter
I avoid the bread Dave, have to think about my weight you know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

notneeded

Site Supporter
Well everybody seems like Scribe and Whisker have been to lakeview for a days fishing ? A bit of early practice this pair will be the ones to watch ??

Whisker

Eyesight tested, common sense failure
Site Supporter
I would like to say “I don’t regret what I did“ and “I behaved reasonably and legally” 😬

Scribe

Site Supporter
It wasn't me your honour, I don't know where I was at the time, but where ever the incident took place, I was someplace else :sneaky:

Whisker

Eyesight tested, common sense failure
Site Supporter
I don’t deny driving there but I only drove to test my eyesight 🤓

Scribe

Site Supporter
I have just read the Angling Trust rules for matches especially 'no gathering of competitors for the draw or prize giving' So after the match if everyone goes home, I will give out the prizes and run the raffle.

You can trust me lads........:sneaky::sneaky:;);):whistle::whistle:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I have just read the Angling Trust rules for matches especially 'no gathering of competitors for the draw or prize giving' So after the match if everyone goes home, I will give out the prizes and run the raffle.

You can trust me lads........:sneaky::sneaky:;);):whistle::whistle:
Really???????????????????????