MD Midlands Pork Pie Match - Sunday 13th October 2019

Scribe

Site Supporter
Sorry for the delay chaps, I haven't been to well after a trip to the hospital yesterday for an eye examination after a blood clot was discovered. Got home had a migraine, hot, sweating and being sick went to bed about 2 PM yesterday and have just woken up now. Anyhow here are the surprising (to me anyway) results. Well done to all the framers and everyone for sticking it out in torrential rain, the only good thing was there wasn't a strong wind with it, otherwise I think we would have all stayed in the cafe (chance for another breakfast @Dave :D ) and watched the rugby.

APPM.png

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I thought I was on peg 6 :eek: ?

Nooooooo !

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice one Kev , hope you're on the mend. :upthumb:
Any photos? I'm afraid my camera remained in the case due to the weather, :(

I thought I was on peg 6 :eek: ?

Nooooooo !
:eek: Possible disqualification?????Fished the wrong peg?????? :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I hope so, that way the golden nugget is null and void as i didnt fish the match lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That would explain why peg 6 was devoid of life, partially rotten, and under water, because it wasnt meant to be fished lol

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Dave Oh if only I had known before posting the results I could have disqualified you and your results would have read 0.0 Lbs :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Did I tell you I got 21.12 Lbs Dave ? :LOL:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thank you ,I got very lucky ? I wasn't on the same lake as Kev 😂😂😂
There is always the next match Tony, beware the curse of the Scribe. :LOL::LOL: I am currently in negotiations with Jamie Hughes & Andy May not to enter any opens or qualifiers that they are in, just in case. Gotta go it's the England Team on the phone. :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Scroll to the end of the thread pictures have been uploaded.