MD Midlands Pork Pie Match - Sunday 13th October 2019

smileymiley

Thanks for organising this match Kev. I really enjoyed it despite the weather. Well done to Tony on the win and the other framers. The pork pie has already been eaten! Lake View is a cracking venue, from the very reasonable tackle shop, the cafe serving good value brekkie and the pretty pools. I will definitely be back. Canโ€™t wait for the next MD match too, what a nice bunch of lads.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
Great day Kev, really enjoyed it (once the rain stopped) and it was nice to put faces to names.

The highlight of the day was the look on Dave's face when I suggested that he cut up his pork pie and share it. It was like I'd asked him to give up his first born.:cautious:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha, it is only a loan, as someone once said to me :p

When I got home, the missus said to me "I'll get a couple of plates for that Pie"

Yer what, I only need one plate.. How was I to know she wanted to share it..and that's when the fight started lol

Total

Site Supporter
.......When I got home, the missus said to me "I'll get a couple of plates for that Pie"

Yer what, I only need one plate.. How was I to know she wanted to share it..and that's when the fight started lol
Fancy not sharing the pie. :rolleyes:......Could have given your T' the wrapper. :D

Scribe

Site Supporter
Oh, leave him alone you lot. If you can't catch when he's around then it's not his fault. It's your own fault for being wary of him and not concentrating on the job in hand. Having said that, if you are wary of him then there must be something in it...I'm having second thoughts now. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Keep it coming lads it will only enhance my new career, I plan on targeting all the big match qualifiers and put my name down unless all those taking part have a whip round, just to ensure that they don't get a peg either side of me. :D I shall adopt a new MD profile as Captain Bad Peg. :ROFLMAO: