MD Midlands Pork Pie Match - Sunday 13th October 2019

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Marty P Sorry I don't have a copy of readers wives 1960 edition, I wasn't born until 63 or should that be 6 X three's I am sure it's mentioned in the bible somewhere.....:devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chefster

Shedster!!
@Marty P Just look for the guy with the Burgundy Maggotdrowners Fleece with 'Scribe' on it. If you see him then walk the other way and avoid at all cost ! On no accoun,t pick a peg next to him, he can scare fish to migrate to another lake, just by his mere presence on a peg.
You'll know it's him, he will be the one jumping in before the all in 😉

Scribe

Site Supporter
Ey Up @chefster I reckon that there will be enough water falling from the sky to make it look like I have jumped in.

notneeded

Site Supporter
@Marty P Just look for the guy with the Burgundy Maggotdrowners Fleece with 'Scribe' on it. If you see him then walk the other way and avoid at all cost ! On no accoun,t pick a peg next to him, he can scare fish to migrate to another lake, just by his mere presence on a peg.
I know all to well ?sat next to Kev last match 😂😂😂

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just waiting for Red Leader to pick me up then we're on our way. :upthumb:

Krh57

Site Supporter
Looks like a bit of rain chaps !!!!
Tight Lines to everyone

Scribe

Site Supporter
Morning MD'ers - Now where did I put that note that say's bait & Pork Pies in the fridge.

As to the Weather I knew I should have booked the match for yesterday :confused::D

Good luck everyone, but especially me. :D

gingert76

Ginge
Site Supporter
i am sat in the cheesegrater in london watching the morning appear over london as already in the office and shut down the DC and it looks miserable out there, when im sitting here nice and dry with fresh coffee i will be thinking of you lot lol

bigmac1

Good look lads, I only live about 35 mins away so was going to pop down, but not in this weather! lol

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Good luck to all, (but my money is on the fish). :giggle:
Being as it's Melton Mowbry, you could try hair rigging a pork pie, but you'd only have @Dave going in after it.

Last edited:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Thank you all the hardy & brave souls, that made it today both for fishing during the prolonged downpour and the lengthy raffle draw !

Special thanks to @Whisker & @dirk for their invaluable help today, it couldn't have happened without you guys.

I will do a match report and post the results when I have dried out. :D